Quickie M6 heavy-duty folding wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie M6 heavy-duty folding wheelchair features a high strength, modular frame with a 650 lbs. weight capacity that is custom built to your specifications.
Modular, high-strength frame: The M6's modular frame features high strength steel for increased wheelchair durability. Its interchangeable, heavy duty components accommodate changing conditions with simple parts replacements.
Custom frame setup: Each M6 wheelchair is built to keep you active by individually maximizing comfort and efficiency. Its adjustable axle plate allows for better wheel access, while low seat heights increase access to the floor for foot propulsion. Select from a range of casters, front hangers, back heights, and handrims to suit your individual needs and lifestyle.
Locking crossbrace and stabilizer bar: The M6 utilizes a double locking crossbrace and stabilizer bar to minimize frame flex and create a more rigid ride quality. This ensures that more energy transfers directly from your arms or feet to the axles for the most efficient propulsion.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Heel loop
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
|Quickie M6 heavy-duty wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||53 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||650 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||32" L x 35" H x 15" W|
|Average shipping weight||60 lbs.|
|Seat Widths||22" to 30"|
|Seat Depths||18" to 22"|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||17" to 20"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||17" to 20"|
|Lower Leg Length Setting||11.25" to 17"|
|Back Height||16.75" to 20.13"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.