Quickie M6 Heavy-Duty Folding Wheelchair
Quickie M6 Heavy-Duty Manual Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie M6 heavy-duty manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie M6 heavy-duty manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie M6 heavy-duty folding wheelchair comes with a high strength, modular frame which has a weight capacity of 650 lbs.
Quickie M6 Heavy-Duty Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Modular & High-Strength Frame: Quickie M6's modular frame features
- High strength steel for increased wheelchair durability.
- Interchangeable, heavy duty components that accommodate changing conditions with simple parts replacements.
Custom Frame Setup: Quickie M6 bariatric wheelchair is built to keep you active by individually maximizing comfort and efficiency.
- Adjustable axle plate allows for better wheel access
- Low seat heights increase access to the floor for foot propulsion.
- Available in various range of casters, front hangers, back heights, and handrims to suit your individual needs and lifestyle.
Locking Cross Brace & Stabilizer Bar: Quickie M6 heavy-duty wheelchair utilizes
- Double locking crossbrace and stabilizer bar to minimize frame flex and create a more rigid ride quality.
- Ensures that more energy transfers directly from arms or feet to the axles for the most efficient propulsion.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie M6 heavy-duty wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||53 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||650 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||32" L x 35" H x 15" W|
|Average shipping weight||60 lbs.|
|Seat Widths||22" to 30"|
|Seat Depths||18" to 22"|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||17" to 20"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||17" to 20"|
|Lower Leg Length Setting||11.25" to 17"|
|Back Height||16.75" to 20.13"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.