Quickie P-222 SE power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Starting from $7,206.00
Quickie P-222 SE power wheelchair is powerful and sleek power wheelchair which offers you the ultimate in indoor and outdoor maneuverability and performance. Its rear-wheel drive base, sporty frame, and manual conversion kit ensure you arrive confidently and in style.
Manual conversion kit: Access all your favorite spots with the P-222's Manual conversion kit. For times when using your power wheelchair base just won't cut it, easily transfer the seating system from the P-222 SE power base to a set of 24" manual wheels.
Bold style options:
|Quickie P-222 SE power wheelchairs|
|Drive Wheel Position||Rear Wheel Drive|
|User Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Weight||115 lbs. without batteries|
|Overall Wheelchair Width||24.5"|
|Overall Wheelchair Length||31.5" without footplates|
|Shipping Dimensions||47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average Shipping Weight||260 lbs.|
|Frame and Feature Measurements|
|Seat Width Range||14" to 24"|
|Seat Depth Range||14" to 20"|
|Seat-To-Floor Height||No Power Seating: 18" to 20" |
Tilt: 17.5" to 20.5"
|Back Height Range||15.5" to 24"|
|Maximum Speed||8.5 mph|
|LED Light Package||LED Light Package|
|Wheel Locks||Push to Lock |
6" Extension Handle
|Manual Conversion Kit||Manual WC Conversion Kit|
|Batteries||Group 24 Standard Post|
|Battery Charger||8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE|
WARNING: Battery chargers are only intended to charge
24V; Group 22, Group 24, and Group 34; Lead Acid or Gel style batteries.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.