Quickie pulse 5 mid wheel drive power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Starting from $5,665.00Power function available: tilt seat, elevating legrest, and elevating seat.
Quickie pulse 5 mid wheel drive power wheelchair is reliable and compact for indoor accessibility which allows users to maneuver around indoor spaces with confidence and ease. Pulse 5 wheelchair comes with R-net expandable and VR-2 non-expandable controls. Pulse 5 power wheelchair is available in two seating options: captain’s seat (CC) and ASAP II rehab seat (BC). Pulse 5 power wheelchair with its reliable motors, simple electronics and seating options fulfill multiple needs of user.
Pulse 5 wheelchair has small footprints at less than 34" in length and 24" in width. Pulse 5 has mid-wheel drive base which allows it to turn on a dime. The combination of a small footprint and mid-wheel drive performance allow you to maneuver around your indoor spaces with confidence and ease.
Lowest seat height
Pulse 5 power wheelchair let’s you make the most out of your environment with seat heights as low as 16" without tilt and 17" with tilt.
Power tilt and elevate
Pulse 5 power wheelchair features optional power tilt and elevating and articulating legrests to position you for your best level of function. The 9" seat elevate option helps you meet your goals for independence by allowing you to interact at eye-level and access what you need at home, at work, and everywhere in between.
Rehab seat option
Pulse 5 wheelchair comes with captain's seat which is a great option for a relaxed sitting position. Pulse's ASAP II rehab seat (Adjustable seating and positioning) keeps up with you as you change. With expansive adjustments and more backrests, armrests, legrests, and accessories, the ASAP II is a versatile power seating option.
- Mid wheel drive
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Semi-recline and fold-down backrest
- Industry standard non-expandable electronics
- Flexible suspension system for optimal outdoor performance
- Fully adjustable seat size, legrest placement, and armrest width
|Quickie Pulse 5 mid wheel drive power wheelchair|
|Models||Pulse 5 CC||Pulse 5 BC|
|Drive wheel position||Mid||Mid|
|Speed||5 mph.||5 mph.|
|Overall weight||250 lbs.||235 lbs|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Seat widths||16", 18", 20"||12" - 22"|
|Seat depths||15" - 22"||12" - 22"|
|Front seat To floor height||16.25" - 18.25" (from Pan)||16" - 20"|
|Seating frame options||Captain's seat||ASAP II rehab seat|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.