Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Starting from $5,477.00
Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair combines comfort and performance in an aesthetically pleasing, proven design. Pulse 6 wheelchair is available in three models, BC (Basic Rehab Seat), CC (Captain's Seat) and SC (Single Power Option). The Pulse 6 rehab wheelchair is a compact, durable power wheelchair that offers a wide range of effective seating and electronics options for group 3 user needs. The Pulse 6 wheelchair comes with R-net electronics which offer unique programming profiles that provide the option to mix proportional and non-proportional controls on one chair. Pulse 6 power wheelchair comes with optional 9" elevator.
Adjustable Seating and Positioning (ASAP II) Seat Frame
Pulse 6 power wheelchair comes with ASAP II seat frame system and features a wide range of adjustments that are designed to respond to changing user needs.
Versatile Captain's Seat
Quickie Pulse 6 wheelchair also features a Captain's Seat, the seat cushion attaches to the seat pan with Velcro, which means the seat-cushion can be easily swapped out for a rehab seat-cushion at any point in time.
Pulse 6 wheelchair comes with R-net expandable controls which provide simple programming options and outstanding reliability. R-net Electronics also feature color screens on the expandable upgraded joystick and on the OMNI display with a real time consumer clock.
The Pulse 6 power wheelchair provides great mid-wheel drive performance. The Pulse 6 has top speed of 6 mph. Pulse 6 Wheelchair comes with Linix motors that are used on all group 3 Quickie power wheelchairs.
|Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair|
|Product weight||BC - 235 lbs. (with batteries)|
|CC - 252 lbs. (with batteries)|
|SC - 260 lbs. (with batteries)|
|Product weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Drive wheel position||Mid|
|Seat width range||12" - 22"|
|Seat depth range||12" - 22"|
|Front seat to floor height||BC: 15.25", 16.25", 17.25", 18.25", 19.25"|
|CC: 16.25", 17.25", 18.25" (measured from Seat Pan)|
|SC: 17.25", 18.25', 19.25"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.