Quickie Pulse 6 Power Wheelchair with Captain Seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair with captain seat gives you infinite indoor accessibility and in-town driving capabilities. Pulse 6 features one of the smallest footprints in its class at less than 34" in length and 24" in width. It hase a mid-wheel drive base which allows it to turn on a dime. Combination of both of these a small footprint and mid-wheel drive performance allow you to maneuver around your indoor spaces with confidence and ease.
Captain's Seat - Captain's seat provides a relaxed sitting position and features a semi-recline, fold-down backrest, adjustable seat size, and convertible seat pan that allows you to use your preferred cushion.
Optional Retractable Joystick Mount - Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for users whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables.Features
- Turn on a Dime
- Compact Design
- Convertible Seat Pan
- Relaxed Sitting Position
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair with captain seat|
|Drive Wheel Position||Mid Wheel Drive|
|HCPCS Code||Pulse 6 CC: K0849|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Weight||Pulse 6 CC: 250 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Width||24"|
|Overall Wheelchair Length||34" without footrests|
|Shipping Dimensions||47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average Shipping Weight||350 lbs.|
|Frame and Feature Measurements|
|Seat Width Range||12" to 22"|
|Seat Depth Range||12" to 22"|
|Seat-To-Floor Height||Captain's Seat: 16" to 18"|
|Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Back Height Range||14" to 26"|
|Options and Accessories|
|Maximum Speed||Pulse 6: 6.0 MPH|
|Transit Option||ISO Transit Package |
WC-19 Transit Package (lap belt)
|Batteries||22NF with Straps|
|Battery Charger||8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE|
Active Controls ReCharge with Socket
WARNING: Battery chargers are only intended to charge 24V; Group 22, Group 24, and Group 34; Lead Acid or Gel style batteries.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
How often should my power chair be serviced?
- Your power chair should be serviced by an authorised Sunrise Medical dealer at least once a year.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, the back height can be adjusted by raising and lowering the push levers on the back side frame or back frame.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Typically, your serial number can be found on the frame beneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). A white label with a barcode and a series of digits will be used.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Regrettably, we do not. Nail polish, on the other hand, is an extremely inexpensive and simple solution to repair any little scratches or imperfections on the frame of your wheelchair.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- For our products, we have a variety of wheelchair cushions to choose from.To see our entire selection of JAY wheelchair cushions, please click here.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes, that is possible. On the order form for the product, there is a list of possible colours. If you're looking for something a little different, our team can assist you in finding a product that meets your requirements.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes, that is possible. Our team specialises in customising wheelchairs to meet your specific needs. Please call (866) 563-6812 to speak with one of our representatives.