Quickie Pulse 6 Power Wheelchair with Captain Seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair with captain seat gives you infinite indoor accessibility and in-town driving capabilities. Pulse 6 features one of the smallest footprints in its class at less than 34" in length and 24" in width. It hase a mid-wheel drive base which allows it to turn on a dime. Combination of both of these a small footprint and mid-wheel drive performance allow you to maneuver around your indoor spaces with confidence and ease.
Captain's Seat - Captain's seat provides a relaxed sitting position and features a semi-recline, fold-down backrest, adjustable seat size, and convertible seat pan that allows you to use your preferred cushion.
Optional Retractable Joystick Mount - Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for users whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables.Features
- Turn on a Dime
- Compact Design
- Convertible Seat Pan
- Relaxed Sitting Position
|Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair with captain seat|
|Drive Wheel Position||Mid Wheel Drive|
|HCPCS Code||Pulse 6 CC: K0849|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Weight||Pulse 6 CC: 250 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Width||24"|
|Overall Wheelchair Length||34" without footrests|
|Shipping Dimensions||47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average Shipping Weight||350 lbs.|
|Frame and Feature Measurements|
|Seat Width Range||12" to 22"|
|Seat Depth Range||12" to 22"|
|Seat-To-Floor Height||Captain's Seat: 16" to 18"|
|Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Back Height Range||14" to 26"|
|Options and Accessories|
|Maximum Speed||Pulse 6: 6.0 MPH|
|Transit Option||ISO Transit Package |
WC-19 Transit Package (lap belt)
|Batteries||22NF with Straps|
|Battery Charger||8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE|
Active Controls ReCharge with Socket
WARNING: Battery chargers are only intended to charge 24V; Group 22, Group 24, and Group 34; Lead Acid or Gel style batteries.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.