Quickie Pulse 6 Power Wheelchair with Captain Seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair with captain seat gives you infinite indoor accessibility and in-town driving capabilities. Pulse 6 features one of the smallest footprints in its class at less than 34" in length and 24" in width. It hase a mid-wheel drive base which allows it to turn on a dime. Combination of both of these a small footprint and mid-wheel drive performance allow you to maneuver around your indoor spaces with confidence and ease.
Captain's Seat - Captain's seat provides a relaxed sitting position and features a semi-recline, fold-down backrest, adjustable seat size, and convertible seat pan that allows you to use your preferred cushion.
Optional Retractable Joystick Mount - Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for users whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables.Features
- Turn on a Dime
- Compact Design
- Convertible Seat Pan
- Relaxed Sitting Position
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Quickie Pulse 6 power wheelchair with captain seat|
|Drive Wheel Position||Mid Wheel Drive|
|HCPCS Code||Pulse 6 CC: K0849|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Weight||Pulse 6 CC: 250 lbs.|
|Overall Wheelchair Width||24"|
|Overall Wheelchair Length||34" without footrests|
|Shipping Dimensions||47" L x 40" W x 54" H|
|Average Shipping Weight||350 lbs.|
|Frame and Feature Measurements|
|Seat Width Range||12" to 22"|
|Seat Depth Range||12" to 22"|
|Seat-To-Floor Height||Captain's Seat: 16" to 18"|
|Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Back Height Range||14" to 26"|
|Options and Accessories|
|Maximum Speed||Pulse 6: 6.0 MPH|
|Transit Option||ISO Transit Package |
WC-19 Transit Package (lap belt)
|Batteries||22NF with Straps|
|Battery Charger||8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE|
Active Controls ReCharge with Socket
WARNING: Battery chargers are only intended to charge 24V; Group 22, Group 24, and Group 34; Lead Acid or Gel style batteries.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
How often should my power chair be serviced?
- Ideally, your power chair should be serviced as least once a year by an authorized Sunrise Medical dealers.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.