Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight adjustable manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie Q7 NextGEN Ultralight Adjustable Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight adjustable wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight adjustable wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight adjustable wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Q7 ultralight adjustable wheelchair is designed for superior handling, speed and efficiency. Quickie Q7 NextGEN adjustable manual wheelchair improves strength and uses lightest weight materials so that the user can experience ultimate performance.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie Q7 NextGEN Ultralight Adjustable Wheelchair - Features
Adjustable Frame Styles
- It allows quick back angle adjustments.
- It provides angle-adjustable fold-down backrest.
- Q7 has an adjustable frame which accommodates with changing environments and conditions.
- Quickie wheelchair has a personalized frame lengths and caster wheel placement options.
- Q7 wheelchair properly distributes the user's weight over the rear wheels so that the patient can be quick and light while maintaining stability.
Top Materials and Technology
- Quickie Q7's featherweight frame is 7000 series aerospace aluminum.
- Quickie Q7 ultralight manual wheelchair has a ShapeLoc Technology.
- By combining ShapeLoc Technology with ovalized tubing, the wheelchair delivers an incredibly rigid, strong ride that weighs as little as 13.3 pounds with wheels.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie Q7 NextGEN Ultralight Adjustable Wheelchair|
|Standard configuration :||18.4 lbs|
|Wheelchair weightTransport :||11.1 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks :||10 lbs.|
|Lightest complete configuration :||14.1 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 20"|
|Back height||8" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-27° to 8° (Adjustable model only)|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||0" to 4"|
|*Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based |
on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances.
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie Q7 manual wheelchair order form
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie Q7 manual wheelchair owner manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.