Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair optimizes strength and uses lightest weight materials so user can experience ultimate performance. Q7 ultralight rigid wheelchair is designed for superior handling, efficiency and speed.
Balanced Perfection: Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair is designed for precision and grace. Q7 wheelchair with the help of custom frame lengths and caster wheel placement options properly distributes user weight over rear wheels so user can be quick and nimble while maintaining stability.
Top of the Line Materials and Technology: Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair is made up of 7000 series aerospace aluminum which is reason behind the featherweight frame. ShapeLoc Technology - the process of heat treating 7000 Series aluminum - increases its strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases overall weight. By combining ShapeLoc Technology with ovalized tubing, Q7 wheelchair delivers an incredibly strong, rigid ride that weighs as little as 13.3 pounds with wheels and maximizes user speed and efficiency with every push.
Active Rigid Frame Style: Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair is ideal for those who know exactly what they need. A fully rigid frame wheelchair backrest reduces the overall weight by 1.25 lbs. and transfers energy directly from your arms to the axles for the most efficient propulsion.Features
- Rigid frame
- Ultra lightweight
- Incredibly strong
- Ergonomic design
- Aerospace aluminum
- ShapeLoc Technology
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- 5% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Standard Seat sling
- Standard Quick release axle
- Standard Active rigid (.5" to 4") axle plate
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Standard configuration : 17.4 lbs|
|Wheelchair weight||Transport : 9.7 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks : 8.6 lbs.|
|Lightest complete configuration : 13.3 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 20"|
|Back height||8" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-27° to 8° (Adjustable model only)|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||0" to 4"|
|*Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based |
on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances.
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie Q7 manual wheelchair order form
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie Q7 manual wheelchair owner manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.