Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair optimizes strength and uses lightest weight materials so user can experience ultimate performance. Q7 ultralight rigid wheelchair is designed for superior handling, efficiency and speed.
Balanced Perfection: Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair is designed for precision and grace. Q7 wheelchair with the help of custom frame lengths and caster wheel placement options properly distributes user weight over rear wheels so user can be quick and nimble while maintaining stability.
Top of the Line Materials and Technology: Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair is made up of 7000 series aerospace aluminum which is reason behind the featherweight frame. ShapeLoc Technology - the process of heat treating 7000 Series aluminum - increases its strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases overall weight. By combining ShapeLoc Technology with ovalized tubing, Q7 wheelchair delivers an incredibly strong, rigid ride that weighs as little as 13.3 pounds with wheels and maximizes user speed and efficiency with every push.
Active Rigid Frame Style: Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair is ideal for those who know exactly what they need. A fully rigid frame wheelchair backrest reduces the overall weight by 1.25 lbs. and transfers energy directly from your arms to the axles for the most efficient propulsion.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Rigid frame
- Ultra lightweight
- Incredibly strong
- Ergonomic design
- Aerospace aluminum
- ShapeLoc Technology
|Quickie Q7 NextGEN ultralight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Standard configuration : 17.4 lbs|
|Wheelchair weight||Transport : 9.7 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks : 8.6 lbs.|
|Lightest complete configuration : 13.3 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 20"|
|Back height||8" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-27° to 8° (Adjustable model only)|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||0" to 4"|
|*Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based |
on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.