Quickie QM-710 power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie QM-710 Power Wheelchair combines function and luxury for a unique driving experience. Make your day-to-day a thrill with the QM-7 Series' SpiderTrac 2.0 Suspension, reliable 4-pole motors, PG Drives electronics, and our most inspired portfolio of power seating options ever.
SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension system
For superior traction and handling, SpiderTrac features independent movement of all six wheels. Optimized articulation of the front and rear wheels give the QM-7 Series chairs the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles with enhanced stability and comfort. The new SpiderTrac 2.0 incorporates two additional performance springs that provide an even better intuitive response. These springs help all six wheels maintain increased contact with the ground when moving onto or off of ramps and curbs.
C-Me 12" Elevate with 3mph Drive speed
C-Me's 12 inch elevate puts everything at home and at work within your reach. Now, exclusively with the QM-7 with SEDEO Ergo, you can travel at YOUR pace when elevated.
Now available with SEDEO ergo seating
Moving out of a reclined position often requires use of the tilt function or assistance from a caregiver to regain a proper seated posture. The SEDEO Ergo with patented Biometric Repositioning is more effective than any other seating system when it comes to independent repositioning throughout the day. When moving from a reclined position to a seated position, the SEDEO Ergo will first pass through an intermediary tilted position that uses gravity to realign your pelvis in one smooth, effortless motion.
New Power centermount legrest with 7.5" of articulation
Quickie's NEW Power centermount legrest offers an increased 7.5" range of articulation. This helps maintain comfortable positioning of the legs during elevation, and keeps the knees from bending when elevated. With length adjustments that span from 3" to 19", the new Power centermount legrest provides the optimal fit for a wide range of user lower leg lengths. The left and right sides may be independently adjusted for a customized fit. The Power centermount has the unique capability of extending the footplate all the way to the ground, creating a stable platform for easy transfers.
NEW Electronics options for enhanced user experience
PG Drives advanced color joystick : Operating the various functions of a power wheelchair has never been this convenient. This joystick includes a large, 3.5" color display for easy viewing, paddle switches that control on/off functions and chair speed, a speaker for increased horn volume, and programmable shortcuts for custom control of other functions.
Retractable Joystick mount : Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for users whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables.
Ctrl+5 toggles and buttons : The Ctrl+5 allows for convenient access to 5 seating functions through either toggle switches or buttons, includes a USB port to charge mobile devices, and may be mounted in various locations including behind the back for use as an attendant control.
Switch-It dual pro : The Dual Pro is a truly proportional head array with fine-tuned adjustments and customization to provide the user an easy-to-learn, precise, and intuitive driving experience.
|Quickie QM-710 power wheelchair|
|Model||QM-710 BC||QM-710 SC||QM-710 MPC|
|Product weight||308 lbs.||358 lbs.||408 lbs.|
|Product width||12" - 22" (Will vary depending on seating system used)|
|Product length/depth||12" - 22" (Will vary depending on seating system used)|
|Weight capacity||310 lbs.||350 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Drive wheel position||Mid-wheel drive|
|Front seat to floor height||17.5", 18.5", 19.5", 20.5"||18", 19", 20", 21"||16.5", 17.5", 18.5", 19.5"|
|Overall base width||25"|
|Base colors||Candy apple red, high gloss black, candy blue, silver, and copper|
Quickie Power accessories
Backrest height adjustment video
Power seat elevation system video
Quickie Power centermount legrest
Quickie Retractable joystick mount
Quickie Switch-it dual pro head array
Power recline cantilever armrest video
Quickie PG drives advanced color joystick
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - Anti-shear
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - 6 Color inlays
Quickie Proportional specialty control input devices
Quickie QM-720 with SpiderTrac suspension video
Quickie Ctrl+5 direct access switch box for wheelchairs
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - How to set memory seating
Quickie Power centermount legrest adjustments and operation
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - Patended biometric repositioning
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - Legrest with two programmable actuators
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - 6 Individually programmable memory positions
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - Turning the pressure relief alert signal on or off
Quickie SEDEO ergo seating - Swing-away lateral side cushions for easy transfers
Quicki power wheelchairs catalog
Quickie & Zippie color selection guide
Quicki power wheelchair reference guide
Quickie QM-7 with power recline order form
Quickie QM-7 non powered seating order form
Quickie QM-7 series wheelchair owner's manual
Quickie QM-7 with single power seating order form
Quickie QM-7 with SEDEO ergo seating order form
Quickie QM-7 series wheelchair SEDEO seating guide
Quickie QM-7 series wheelchair SEDEO seating brochure
Quickie QM-7 series wheelchair SEDEO seating owner manual
Quickie QM-7 series wheelchair with SEDEO seating service manual
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- No Returns will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.