Quickie S-636 power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Starting from $5,463.00
Quickie S-636 power wheelchair is the ultimate group 3 power chair solution. Quickie S-636 wheelchair ships complete with standard 4-pole motors, and TRAX seating system. Both the SC and MPC versions of Quickie S-636 have undergone an extensive set of quality tests in Quickie's history. Quickie S-636 power wheelchair stands as a premier example of engineering excellence.
Sunrise Quickie S-636 power wheelchair is shipped complete on a pallet with the backrest upright and assembled. Only the armrests, joystick, headrest and footrests require attachment. Quickie S-636 wheelchair has suspension front casters provide reduced jarring and increased maneuverability over uneven terrain.Short Wheelbase
The Quickie S-636 power wheelchair has an extremely short wheelbase even with power tilt and power recline. During tilt or recline, its dynamic suspension locks out to provide the additional support usually found in a longer wheelbase.Dynamic Suspension
The Quickie S-636 power wheelchair offers independent suspension at every point of contact with the ground. This provides a smooth ride over rough terrain.R-Net Electronics
Quickie S-636 wheelchair has the expandable R-net system featuring beautiful full-color screens, is one of the most widely used electronic platforms in the industry. It combines simplistic operation with expansive programming flexibility. Best of all, the majority of its options and parameters are directly accessible through the input interface screens.Features
- R-net Omni control display ships standard
- Most easily accessible battery compartments
- Increased maneuverability over uneven terrain
- Suspension front casters provide reduced jarrings
- Trax seating allows convenient and continuous adjustment
|Quickie S-636 power wheelchair|
|Product weight||Approx. 128 lbs. w/o batteries|
|Product width||14" - 24" seat width|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22" seat depth|
|Product height||18" - 21" seat to floor|
|Shipping weight||250 - 300 lbs.|
|Tilt option||Power tilt, Power recline|
|Overall width||25.75" (14" - 20" seat widths), 27.75" (22", 24" seat widths)|
|Caster options||8", 8" (suspension), 9", 9" (suspension)|
|Drive wheel size||14"Drive Tire: Knobby|
|Electronic options||R-Net Electronics|
|Battery type||Group 24|
|Maximum speed||6.5 mph|
|Models||S-636 SC (K0856), S636 MPC (K0861)|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.