Quickie S-646 power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom power wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Starting from $7,363.00
Quickie S-646 power wheelchair is reliable, powerful, fast, and easy to navigate. If you demand this kind of power and speed the Quickie S-646 power wheelchair is for you. It's one of the fastest wheelchairs on the market and can be configured just the way you want it. You can add Tilt or Recline or both on the Quickie S-646 power wheelchair.
The new Quickie S-646 and Quickie S-646 SE power wheelchairs are shipped complete on a pallet with the backrest upright and assembled. Only the armrests, joystick, headrest and footrests require attachment. Integrated power C.G. tilt allows the chair to be tilted up to 53°. The Quickie S-646 power wheelchair also comes with Rock Shox transverse suspension with pre-load and dampening adjustments provides comfort and positioning stability while the articulating constant-contact rear casters provide an extremely stable base when using power seating systems and/or ventilators. The Quickie S-646 and S-646 SE feature an easy-access controller and battery compartment. Both batteries and controller are accessible with the user seated in the chair.
Freewheel Release Lever
The freewheel release levers are well-protected and easy to access. These levers completely disengage the gear system for smooth freewheel propulsion.
8.5 mph Max Speed
The standard Quickie S-646 SE power wheelchair has a max speed of 8.5 mph. The standard Quickie S-646 power wheelchair has a max speed of 7.0 mph.
PosiDrive Technology features tapered axles, conical hubs and lug nuts. This technology increases the strength of the axle bond by a factor of ten.
The Quickie S-646 power wheelkchair is available with the Quickie SmartSeat. The SmartSeat system provides power tilt, "enhanced" power recline, and power legrests.
- Front casters with suspension
- Articulating constant-contact rear casters
- Integrated power C.G. tilt allows angle up to 53°
- Easy-access controller and battery compartment
- Fox Shox transverse suspension with pre-load and dampening adjustments
- Quickie Trax seating allows adjustable seat depth from 14"-18" or 19"-22"
- Quickie S-646 and Quickie S-646 SE are shipped complete on a pallet with the backrest upright and assembled
|Quickie S-646 / Quickie S-646 SE power wheelchairs|
|Product weight||Approx. 128 lbs. w/o batteries|
|Product width||14" - 24" seat width|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22" seat depth|
|Product height||18" - 21" seat to floor|
|Shipping weight||250 - 300 lbs.|
|Tilt option||Power Tilt, Power Tilt and Recline|
|Overall width||25.75" (14" - 20" seat widths), 27.75" (22", 24" seat widths)|
|Caster options||8", 8" (suspension), 9"|
|Drive wheel size||14"Drive Tire: Knobby|
|Electronic options||QTRONIX remote joystick QTRONIX USCM (specialty controls)|
|Battery type||Group 24, 22 NF|
|Maximum speed||6 mph|
|Models||S646/S646SE - K0868 & K0884, Classic - Not Coded|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.