Quickie SR45 tilt manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie SR45 Tilt Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie SR45 Tilt Wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie SR45 Tilt Wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie SR45 tilt-in-space manual wheelchair smart choice for intelligent rotation, adjustability and durability. SR45 manual wheelchair features 45 degrees of patented and proven rotation-in-space technology. SR45 wheelchair has a durable base and a streamlined targeted offering of key clinical options.
SR45 wheelchair axle is available in two styles: quick-release for optimum speed and chair transport, and threaded for applications where accidental axle-release by the user is a potential safety concern. SR45 tilting wheelchair is outfitted with a new style of quickie footrest hanger specifically designed to reduce hanger "play" - whether this is out of the box or after a year of hard use. The transit approved tie-downs on the SR45 feature a slim super strong wire-loop design.Rotation-in-space technology
Intelligent Rotation In Space (IRIS) technology eliminates long wheel-bases and a complex mechanical tilt mechanism by rotating the seat frame around the user's center-of-gravity.Smart option mix
SR45 tilting wheelchair features key components required in a rotation-in-space chair. These include: 45° of tilt rotation, seat depth adjustment, transit option, foot or hand tilt-rotation release, and multiple types of backrests and armrests.Durability
SR45 tilt-in-space wheelchair tests beyond the industry ANSI/RESNA testing requirements to ensure lifelong durability.Features
- Tilt from 0° to 45° angle
- Low-profile dual post armrest
- User weight capacity is 265 lbs.
- Standard base and seat frame are available
- Backposts and footrest hangers adjust horizontally
- Rear wheel can adjust along the base frame to optimize rear stability
- Entire rocker carriage can be independently adjusted over the wheel base
- Free Anti tips
- Free shipping
- Free Heel loop
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Black utility backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie SR45 tilt manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||39 lbs.|
|Product width||14" - 20"|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22"|
|Tilt range||0° to 45°|
|Overall width||22" - 33"|
|Rear wheel options||12", 16", 20", 22", 24"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14” - 20.5”|
|Caster options||4"x1.25", 5"x1", 5"x1.5", 6"x1",|
6"x1.5", 8"x1", 8"x1.5", 8"x2"
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.