Quickie SR45 tilt manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie SR45 Tilt Manual Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie SR45 Tilt Wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie SR45 Tilt Wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie SR45 Tilt Wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie SR45 manual wheelchair features 45 degrees of patented and proven rotation-in-space technology. SR45 tilt-in-space manual wheelchair is a smart choice as it has intelligent rotation, adjustability and durability. Quickie SR45 tilt wheelchair has a durable base and a streamlined targeted offering of key clinical options.
SR45 wheelchair axle is available in two styles:
- Quick-release- for optimum speed and chair transport
- Threaded- for applications where accidental axle-release by the user is used for potential safety concern.
- Tilt from 0° to 45° angle.
- Low-profile dual post armrest.
- User weight capacity is 265 lbs.
- Rear wheel can adjust along the base frame to optimize rear stability
- Entire rocker carriage can be independently adjusted over the wheel base
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie SR45 Tilt Manual Wheelchair - Features
- The wheelchair is built to withstand heavy use over time.
- Quickie SR45 have been undergone rigorous durability testing at 265 lbs. weight capacity, so the wheelchair is for long-term.
- Improves comfort by assisting with sitting tolerance.
- The power tilt gives the patient more control over the position of their body in space.
- It provides more independence to participate in daily activities and to engage more with the world and others.
Rotation in Space Technology
- Quickie Tilt Wheelchair's intelligent Rotation in Space technology means the seat frame which rotates around the user's center of gravity.
- This helps in a smooth tilting motion that is easy for the patient to control.
- Quickie SR45 tilt wheelchair includes a wide range of seat depths, seat widths, armrests, transit brackets, wheels, tires, and the foot-release tilt actuator.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie SR45 Tilt Manual Wheelchair|
|Product weight||39 lbs.|
|Product width||14" - 20"|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22"|
|Tilt range||0° to 45°|
|Overall width||22" - 33"|
|Rear wheel options||12", 16", 20", 22", 24"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14” - 20.5”|
|Caster options||4"x1.25", 5"x1", 5"x1.5", 6"x1",|
6"x1.5", 8"x1", 8"x1.5", 8"x2"
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.