Quickie SR45 tilt manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie SR45 tilt-in-space manual wheelchair smart choice for intelligent rotation, adjustability and durability. SR45 manual wheelchair features 45 degrees of patented and proven rotation-in-space technology. SR45 wheelchair has a durable base and a streamlined targeted offering of key clinical options.
SR45 wheelchair axle is available in two styles: quick-release for optimum speed and chair transport, and threaded for applications where accidental axle-release by the user is a potential safety concern. SR45 tilting wheelchair is outfitted with a new style of quickie footrest hanger specifically designed to reduce hanger "play" - whether this is out of the box or after a year of hard use. The transit approved tie-downs on the SR45 feature a slim super strong wire-loop design.Rotation-in-space technology
Intelligent Rotation In Space (IRIS) technology eliminates long wheel-bases and a complex mechanical tilt mechanism by rotating the seat frame around the user's center-of-gravity.Smart option mix
SR45 tilting wheelchair features key components required in a rotation-in-space chair. These include: 45° of tilt rotation, seat depth adjustment, transit option, foot or hand tilt-rotation release, and multiple types of backrests and armrests.Durability
SR45 tilt-in-space wheelchair tests beyond the industry ANSI/RESNA testing requirements to ensure lifelong durability.Exclusive offer:
- Free Anti tips
- Free shipping
- Free Heel loop
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Black utility backpack
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Tilt from 0° to 45° angle
- Low-profile dual post armrest
- User weight capacity is 265 lbs.
- Standard base and seat frame are available
- Backposts and footrest hangers adjust horizontally
- Rear wheel can adjust along the base frame to optimize rear stability
- Entire rocker carriage can be independently adjusted over the wheel base
|Quickie SR45 tilt manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||39 lbs.|
|Product width||14" - 20"|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22"|
|Tilt range||0° to 45°|
|Overall width||22" - 33"|
|Rear wheel options||12", 16", 20", 22", 24"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||14” - 20.5”|
|Caster options||4"x1.25", 5"x1", 5"x1.5", 6"x1",|
6"x1.5", 8"x1", 8"x1.5", 8"x2"
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.