Quickie TS tilt manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie TS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie TS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie TS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair was designed to provide the "right" position for adults. The Quickie TS wheelchair does it by providing a 53° tilt-in-space range and optional recline. It is standard with tilt-assist locking gas springs or lever-activated dual mechanical locks for infinite tilt-in-space positioning.Features
- Growing seat pan option
- Rigid frame construction
- 53 degrees tilt-in-space range
- Wide selection of legrests available
- Compatible with a variety of seating systems
- Back style available with standard angle adjustable or reclining
- Two tilt-in-space options: Gas Cylinders or Dual Mechanical locks
- 5 frame options- standard, growing, contracture, flared, and heavy duty
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- Free Heel loop
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Rear anti-tip
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie TS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||Approx. 49 lbs. w/o seating|
|Product width||14" - 20" seat width|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22" frame depth|
|Product height||16.50" - 20.75" seat to floor|
|Overall width||23.5" - 29.5"|
|Caster options||5", 5X 1.5", 6", 6 X 1.5", 8", 8" X 1.5", 8" X 2"|
|Rear wheel options||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Shipping dimensions||32"w/36"h/13"d (14" - 18" widths), 31"w/24"h/37"d (19" - 20" widths)|
|Product weight capacity||250 lbs. - standard, 350 lbs.- heavy duty|
|Shipping weight||65 lbs.|
|Overall length||36" - 41"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.