Quickie TS tilt manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie TS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair was designed to provide the "right" position for adults. The Quickie TS wheelchair does it by providing a 53° tilt-in-space range and optional recline. It is standard with tilt-assist locking gas springs or lever-activated dual mechanical locks for infinite tilt-in-space positioning.Exclusive offer:
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- Free Heel loop
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Rear anti-tip
- Free 1.5" Auto buckle positioning belt with clamps
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Growing seat pan option
- Rigid frame construction
- 53 degrees tilt-in-space range
- Wide selection of legrests available
- Compatible with a variety of seating systems
- Back style available with standard angle adjustable or reclining
- Two tilt-in-space options: Gas Cylinders or Dual Mechanical locks
- 5 frame options- standard, growing, contracture, flared, and heavy duty
|Quickie TS tilt-in-space manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||Approx. 49 lbs. w/o seating|
|Product width||14" - 20" seat width|
|Product length/depth||14" - 22" frame depth|
|Product height||16.50" - 20.75" seat to floor|
|Overall width||23.5" - 29.5"|
|Caster options||5", 5X 1.5", 6", 6 X 1.5", 8", 8" X 1.5", 8" X 2"|
|Rear wheel options||12", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"|
|Shipping dimensions||32"w/36"h/13"d (14" - 18" widths), 31"w/24"h/37"d (19" - 20" widths)|
|Product weight capacity||250 lbs. - standard, 350 lbs.- heavy duty|
|Shipping weight||65 lbs.|
|Overall length||36" - 41"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.