Quickie Xenon2 hybrid dual tube wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie Xenon2 hybrid dual tube wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie Xenon2 hybrid dual tube wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie Xenon2 hybrid dual tube wheelchair is the lightest wheelchair in its class reason behind the Xenon's ultra lightweight folding frame is 7000 series aerospace aluminum. Xenon2 features ShapeLoc Technology which increases the frame's strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases the overall weight. The Xenon2 Hybrid has all the benefits of a lightweight wheelchair with no compromises in terms of rigidity. From just under 20.9 lbs. and with a new unique cross-brace combined with the completely redesigned axle stem, the Xenon2 Hybrid wheelchair is easy to fold, lift, and transport.Peerless Folding Performance
At the core of the Xenon2 is a unique cross-brace that fits so neatly under the seat it's barely noticeable - giving a very minimalistic, open-frame feel that you'd usually associate with a rigid wheelchair. But the similarities don't end with the appearance. The completely redesigned axle stem combined with the new cross-brace provides the stiff, stable driving performance feel of a rigid frame, but with all the portability of a folding one.Options and Features
Get the options and features you want on your Xenon2: Surge LT handrims, Angle Adjustable Back, Desk Sideguard, and more.Style in Motion
Personalize your Xenon2 and stand out from the crowd with a versatile palette of 30 frame colors. There's also seven distinctive anodized colors to choose from for the caster fork and wheel. You can even accentuate your color scheme further by matching or contrasting the trim color of the EXO backrest upholstery.Exclusive offer:
- Free Backpack
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie Xenon2 ultralight folding wheelchair|
|Hybrid: as low as 20.9 lbs (16 lbs transport weight)|
|Wheelchair Weight||Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based|
|on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances.|
Weights subject to change without notice.
|User Weight Capacity||Hybrid: 300 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average Shipping Weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat Widths||Hybrid: 12.5" to 19.5" (32 to 50 cm)|
|Seat Depths||Hybrid: 13.5" to 19.5" (34.3 to 50 cm)|
|Frame Angle||80°, 88°|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height||Hybrid: 17" to 21.5" (43 to 55 cm)|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height||Hybrid: 14.5" to 19.5" (37 to 50 cm)|
|Lower Leg Length Setting||8.6" to 17.7" (22 to 45 cm)|
|Back Height||9.8" to 18.7" (25 to 47.5 cm)|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range||Fore (-) 15° to Aft (+) 13°|
|Camber||0° / 2° / 4°|
|Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment||0.5" to 4.0" (1 to 10 cm)|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.