R82 kudu tilt manual wheelchair
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
This product is only available for clients in our local service area. Special discount available.
R82 Kudu tilt manual wheelchair is a practical indoor and outdoor wheelchair which combines form and functionality to provide the right fit, support and comfortable posture. Kudu wheelchair is available in 4 size variants and has seating features that are adjustable. Kudu kids wheelchair is designed to offer exceptional adjustability, backrest height and seat depth can be extended without having to change cushions. The cushions have one piece removable upholstery that provides comfort for the child and brings simplicity to the overall design. A significant feature on the Kudu is the new "Self-Centering Tilt-in-Space" that provides effortless tilting of the seat while maintaining optimum balance.
Kudu pediatric wheelchair remains stable with the back reclined and the self-centering tilt-in-space activated. Ergonomic considerations have been taken into account to enhance the child’s comfort and minimize the caregiver’s effort when manoeuvring the wheelchair. Kudu is designed with the ability to change the back recline angle without tools. For convenient transportation purposes, the back rest can be collapsed horizontally and the wheels can be removed.
- Self-centering tilt-in-space/Back recline: With the self-centering tilt-in-space activated, the center of gravity remains intact. This also eases effort required to maneuver the wheelchair. The back rest is adjustable individually from the seat.
- Growth adaptable: The base of the seat and the back rest are equipped with a mechanism that makes it possible to adjust height and depth as well as mount fix- locks for seatbelts.
- Center of gravity: To adapt to different needs, the seat has a center of gravity making it possible to adjust the rear wheels in 3 different positions. The frame of Kudu has a strong durable construction whose length makes it easy to maneuver.
- Secure and portable transportation: The Kudu complies with ISO 7176-19 for transporting children in motor vehicles (max. 125 lbs). For convenient transportation purposes, the back rest can be collapsed horizontally and the wheels can be removed.
|R82 Kudu wheelchair||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Seat width with hip supports||7"-10¼"||7"-11¾"||7"-13"||7"-15"|
|Foot plate, centrally, mounted||6¼"-12.¼"||6¼"-14¾"||10¼"-17½"||10¼"-17½"|
|Foot plates, mounted either side||-||9¾"-13½"||11¾"-18¾"||11¾"-18¾"|
|Seat height above floor||18¾"||18¾"||18¾"||18¾"|
|Weight||42 lbs.||46 lbs.||51 lbs.||55 lbs.|
|Max. user weight / load||88 lbs.||110 lbs.||132 lbs.||132 lbs.|
|Max. user weight in transportation||125.5 lbs.||125.5 lbs.||125.5 lbs.||125.5 lbs.|
|Back recline||-5° to 30°||-5° to 30°||-5° to 30°||-5° to 30°|
|Seat tilt||-3° to 45°||-3° to 45°||-3° to 45°||-3° to 45°|
|Camber angle for 20", 22", 24" wheels||6°||6°||6°||6°|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details