R82 Penguin lying support for Orca bath tub
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Penguin lying support for Orca bath tub provides freedom of movement for arms and legs. With the adjustable abduction block it is very easy to adjust to the individual child. With its sucking discs, the Penguin stands firmly on all smooth surfaces. Lying support provides head and trunk support. Lying Support can be used in the Orca Bath Tub and fits ordinary tubs as well, with its suction cups.
|R82 Penguin Lying Support|
|Length, abduction block to top||22" - 28"|
|Inside width, tightest place (IW)||6½"|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details