R82 Pilot car seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Pilot car seat is a special needs high-back booster seat designed to fit a growing child up to 120 lbs. Pilot booster seat is equipped with a positioning vest to provide torso support and lateral chest positioning pads for a snug fit. As a fixed position booster, the Pilot's integrated LATCH connectors and a front adjuster allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. Pilot packs flat for convenience and travel.
Abductor: Two position abductor to control leg positioning
4-point positioning vest: Adjustable four-point vest for upper body control
Protection: Side Impact Protection with reinforced sidewalls and headrest lined with EPS foam
Easy adjustments: Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20”. 11 position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5” with one hand. Included seat extension kit provides an additional 4” of leg length growth
Pilot comes standard with:
- Positioning vest
- 4" seat extension
- Two position abductor
- Adjustable height lateral pads
- 2 recline positions- Aids head control and enhances comfort
- Adjustable width- Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20"
- Easy and secure LATCH attachment to vehicle even when not occupied
- Adjustable height- 11 position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand
- AirTek foam provides superior cushioning and airflow for comfortable ride
- Side Impact Protection - Reinforced sidewalls and headrest with EPS foam
|R82 Pilot car seat|
|Minimum user weight||40 lbs. (Recommended)|
|Maximum user weight||120 lbs.|
|Minimum user height||38"|
|Maximum user height||63"|
|Recommended user age||3 to 12 years old|
|Dimensions||26" H x 19.5" W x 16" D|
|Interior seat depth||14" to 19"|
|Interior seat width (A1)||12"|
|Exterior shell width (A)||19"|
|Exterior shell depth||16"|
|Exterior shell depth (C)||26"|
|Interior shell depth||16.5 with seat extension|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.