R82 Pilot car seat
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Pilot car seat is a special needs high-back booster seat designed to fit a growing child up to 120 lbs. Pilot booster seat is equipped with a positioning vest to provide torso support and lateral chest positioning pads for a snug fit. As a fixed position booster, the Pilot's integrated LATCH connectors and a front adjuster allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. Pilot packs flat for convenience and travel.
- Positioning vest
- 4" seat extension
- Two position abductor
- 2 recline positions- Aids head control and enhances comfort
- Adjustable width- Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20"
- Easy and secure LATCH attachment to vehicle even when not occupied
- Adjustable height- 11 position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand
- AirTek foam provides superior cushioning and airflow for comfortable ride
- Side Impact Protection - Reinforced sidewalls and headrest with EPS foam
|R82 Pilot car seat|
|Minimum user weight||40 lbs. (Recommended)|
|Maximum user weight||120 lbs.|
|Minimum user height||38"|
|Maximum user height||63"|
|Recommended user age||3 to 12 years old|
|Dimensions||26" H x 19.5" W x 16" D|
|Interior seat depth||14" to 19"|
|Interior seat width (A1)||12"|
|Exterior shell width (A)||19"|
|Exterior shell depth||16"|
|Exterior shell depth (C)||26"|
|Interior shell depth||16.5 with seat extension|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.