R82 Pony gait trainer
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Pony gait trainer encourages a child to stand and walk, has a frame shaped like an arrow with five castors. Pony has a central bar that holds the chest support and the seat with pelvic support. The bar can be tilted forwards to stimulate walking, between the legs is a plate to avoid scissoring. Pony is available in four sizes and suitable for children between the ages of 1½ - 12 years. Pony gait trainer enables children to experience freedom of movement as they strengthen their physical and intellectual development. Gait trainer allows the child to make reciprocal movements but does not have to be able to shift weight or have balance control.
Adjustable forward lean: Adjusts to accommodate optimal walking angle and initiate the stepping process
Height adjustable seat: Allows for height adjustment to fit the user and provide optimum position when walking
Brakes on castors: Pony has brakes on the two front castors. Further, it is equipped with one drag wheel and directional stabilizer for added support
Back support: Allows for height and depth adjustment for positioning the pelvis into a neutral position. Furthermore the back support can be removed for easy access of child onto the Pony
|Dimensions||Size 0||Size 1||Size 2|
|Height (H)||20¼" - 27"||23½" - 32"||26½" - 40½"|
|Seat height (SH)||9¼" - 14¾"||14¾" - 19½"||18¾" - 25"|
|Angle range (A)||32°||32°||32°|
|Weight||15.5 lbs.||22 lbs.||30 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||66 lbs.||88 lbs.||110 lbs.|
|Approximate user age||0 to 3 years||3 to 6 years||6 to 9 years|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details