R82 positioning vests and belts
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for help with purchase of R82 options and accessories
R82 positioning vests and belts provides added comfort, safety, and ensure a correct sitting position. R82 features a broad line of vests and belts to compliment seating and positioning systems.
Positioning belts are designed with soft, yet strong materials, are quick to remove or install and easy to adjust. A wide selection ensures correct support for all users. These vests and belts are engineered to fit any R82 seating product and can also be used on other products as well.
All the vests and upholstered belts are made of breathable fabrics, which make them comfortable to wear and can be washed up to 40°C. Mounting of the vest and belts can be done with the enclosed buckles or fastening to the outside of the chair. The vest and belts must be adjusted to fit the user, depending on how much clothing the user is wearing.
|Vests and Belts|
|Support at the trunk|
A wide selection of trunk supports ensures a correct support for all users.
|Support at the hips|
A wide selection of hip belts ensures a correct support for all users.
|Support at the feet|
Different supports can be added for correct positioning of the user’s feet.
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty:All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty:All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details