R82 Quokka car seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Quokka car seat is a highly functional forward and rear facing child restraint, designed for children with special or unique transportation needs without compromising safety, comfort and support. The ergonomic design of the Quokka allows for a child that weighs from 5 to 39.6 lbs. to use in the rear configuration. The forward configuration can be used for older children who weigh between 22.2 to 39.6 lbs. Quokka comes standard with a variety of positioning accessories that can be adjusted as your child grows and a LATCH System to keep your child safe during transportation.
Quokka car seat makes each car ride a fun adventure for the entire family.
Quokka car seat features:
Growth: The harness is adjustable in height and length to accommodate the child as it grows
Configuration options: The ergonomic design supports the use in rear and forward configuration
Spica positioning wedge: Provides a casted user the ability to obtain an adequately supported fit during transit
LATCH system: Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children is a standard feature with each Quokka making installation quick and easy. Conforms to FMVSS 213.3 U.S. standards and CMVSS 213.3 Canadian standards
Quakko car seat comes standard with:
- Quokka seat, one size, black shell
- Head support (red)
- 5-point safety harness
- Harness padded covers
- Spica positioning wedge
- Seat cover (red/black trim)
- LATCH system (Lower anchors and tether strap)
|R82 Quokka car seat|
|Seat Width Maximum (A)||11"|
|Seat Depth (B)||11"|
|Height of Shoulder Strap Slots (C)||7 ½", 9 ½", 11 ½", 13 ½"|
|Back Height (Top of Head) Maximum (D)||21"|
|Head Support Height Range Minimum||13 ½"|
|Head Support Height Range Maximum||19 ½"|
|Head Support Height||6 ½"|
|Exterior Shell Width (W), Depth (D), Height (H)||16" x 23" x 23 ½”|
|Interior Shell Width (W), Depth (D), Height (H)||11" x 11" x 21"|
|Minimum User Weight||5 lbs.|
|Maximum User Weight||39.6 lbs. (including cast weight)|
|Maximum User Height||41"|
|Product Weight||15.8 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.