R82 Stingray tilt seating system with high-low indoor frame base
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Stingray tilt seating system with high-low indoor frame base has carbon frame. High-low base is intended for indoor use with easy height adjustment to help position the child in the seat for table top play activities. In the seat the child is always comfortably seated, whilst the various angle adjustments makes it easy to find exactly the position your child needs. Stingray has supreme driving properties, fantastic suspension and with the safe and stable brakes, security always has pride of place. Adjustments, comfort and lightness of steering are keywords for this seating system. Stingray is available in 2 sizes.
Tilt in space: Tilt in space maintains the angle in the hips and gives the child a chance to rest and relax. Children not having sufficient head control will benefit from a little backward tilt. Changing tilt in space will also relieve the pressure on the buttock and spine, so sitting for a longer period of time will be comfortable with the help of various seating positions.
Easy & safe transportation: Stingray is folded quickly and fits into almost any car. Fold the seat and frame units separately or together and pack them into your car. Stingray is furthermore approved for transportation of 88 lbs. user weight in vehicles.
|Dimensions||Seat Size 1||Seat Size 2|
|Seat width - without hip supports||11¾"||13¾"|
|Seat width - between hip supports||7" - 8½" - 10¼”||9" - 10½" - 12½"|
|Seat width between knee supports||11”||13”|
|Seat depth||7" - 11¾"||9½" - 15½"|
|Back height at shoulders||10½" - 16½”||15½" - 20¾"|
|Back height||17" - 22"||21¼" - 26½”|
|Lower leg length||5½" - 11¾”||5½" - 14½''|
|Foot plate, width x depth||12½" x 8"||12½" x 8"|
|Weight, seat||12 lbs.||14½ lbs.|
|Maximum load||88 lbs.||88 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Due to its custom nature, please note that customized or modified orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.