R82 Stingray tilt seating system with Trekker mobility base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Stingray tilt seating system with trekker mobility base with stylish colors and a futuristic design making it the obvious choice for any child. The carbon frame with its trendsetting design encourages any family to go out together. Stingray is in a league of its own. Adjustments, comfort and lightness of steering are keywords for this wheelchair. Stingray enables the fantastic new function with its 180° turnable seat - even with a child seated. In this seat the child is always comfortably seated, whilst the various angle adjustments makes it easy to find exactly the position your child needs. Stingray has supreme driving properties, fantastic suspension and with the safe and stable brakes, security always has pride of place.
Stingray standard features:
Tilt in space and back recline :
180° turnable seat:
The Stingray is folded in a instant and fits into almost any car. Fold the seat and frame units separately or altogether and pack it into your car - soon you will be on your way
|Safe transportation in vehicles:|
The Stingray complies with ISO 7176-19, for safe transportation in motor vehicles. The Stingray is approved for transportation of 88 lb user weight in vehicles
|R82 Stingray Tilt Seating System|
|Seat width||6.25 - 11.75”|
|Seat width, folded||16.5"|
|Seat length, folded||22.5"|
|Seat height, folded||11"|
|Lower leg length||5.5-17.5”|
|Leg rest angling||-30° -> 30°|
|Weight, seat||12 lbs.|
|Max. user weight/ load, seat||88 lbs.|
|Max. user weight/load, transportation||88 lbs.|
|Push handle adjustments||29" - 43"|
|Weight of frame||25 lbs.|
|Weight capacity regular/transit||110 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Due to its custom nature, please note that customized or modified orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.