R82 Swan shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Swan shower commode chair is a toilet and bathing chair. The seat is a smooth fiberglass shell, which makes it easy to clean. The frame and casters are steel and with rust-proofed surfaces. Swan shower chair comes in 6 different sizes and is suitable for children and young adults. The durable, hygenic, fiberglass shell supports the trunk and shoulders and gives the user good trunk stability. The frame is height adjustable which is important for the caregiver to be able to use easily.
R82 Swan chair comes standard with:
- Tilt in space
- 4 locking white castors
- 4 height adjustable legs
- Removable splash guard
- Holder for commode pan
Buy now and get a commode pan free
R82 Swan chair features:
Tilt in space:
The stainless steel legs adjust to accommodate most toilets
|Holder for pan:|
For use of pan inside or outside the bathroom
|Dimensions||Size 5||Size 6||Size 7|
|Height with wheels (H)||30½ - 36¾"||33½ - 39¾"||33½ - 39¾"|
|Width with wheels (W)||20¾"||22½"||25½"|
|Length, with wheels (L)||22"||24¼"||24¼"|
|Seat height, with wheels (SH)||18½" - 25"||18½" - 25"||18½" - 25"|
|Back width, shoulders (BWS)||15¼"||18"||19"|
|Back width, hips (BWH)||12"||13¾"||16¾"|
|Back height (BH)||18½"||22"||22"|
|Seat width, back (SWB)||11¾"||13¼"||16"|
|Seat width, front (SWF)||14¾"||16¾"||18½"|
|Seat depth (D)||14¾"||18"||18"|
|Height, w/o wheels||27" - 33¼"||30" - 36¼"||30" - 36¼"|
|Width w/o wheels||19½"||21½"||24¼"|
|Length, w/o wheels||19½"||21½"||21½"|
|Seat height, w/o wheels||15¼ - 21½"||15¼ - 21½"||15¼ - 21½"|
|Weight||21 lbs.||23 lbs.||25.5 lbs.|
|Max. user weight||176 lbs.||198 lbs.||242 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details