R82 Toucan Stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Toucan stander is designed to support the user in the upright and prone position. Toucan standing frame comes with soft curves and smart colors. The distance between the side bars of the frame allows almost any wheelchair or static seating system to fit in between. A good feature for transfer from wheelchairs etc. into the Toucan. Toucan is available in 5 sizes and suitable for users from the age of aprox. 1 - 18 years.
Toucan comes standard with:
- Center bar
- Locking casters
- Easy crank tilt system
Toucan standard features:
Angle adjustable center bar:
Handle with lock:
|Castors with locks:|
All four castors are equipped with locks securing the Toucan for stability. The wheels are very easy to maneuver making it easy to move the Toucan around
|Prepared for accessories:|
All sizes of Toucan can be equipped with all sizes of accessories. The Toucan is designed with slots in the center bar for easy and simple mounting
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
|Total height (H1)||26¼" - 34"||28" - 39½"||37¾" - 48"||40½" - 52¼"||48¼" - 60"|
|Height from foot/chest (H2)||13¼" - 27¼"||21" - 35"||29" - 43"||35½" - 47¼"||43¼" - 55"|
|(H2) Height with extension||16¼" - 30¼"||24" - 38"||32" - 46"||38½" - 50¼"||46¼" - 58"|
|Floor to foot plate min.||2¼"||2¼"||2¼"||2½"||2½"|
|Angle of center bar (A1)||0° to +30º||0° to +30º||0° to +30º||0° to +20º||0° to +20º|
|Angle of footplate (A2)||+15º to -10º||+15º to -10||+15º to -10º||+15º to -10º||+15º to -10º|
|Max. user weight||67 lbs.||89 lbs.||111 lbs.||132 lbs.||154 lbs.|
|Product weight||16.5 lbs.||19 lbs.||20 lbs.||23 lbs.||24 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details