R82 Wallaroo car seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 Wallaroo car seat offers specialized positioning of head, trunk and pelvic areas. Wallaroo's foam headrest is designed to keep a child’s head and neck secure while its 5-point padded harness adjusts to a growing child. Wallaroo is a forward-facing child restraint that provides safety, style, comfort and support. The child restraint features a washable, water-repellent antibacterial inlay that comes in three color choices - Blue, Red and Grey.
Wallaroo is an exceptional child restraint which makes traveling convenient for the whole family. LATCH options provide for safe and convenient installation. An optional wedge achieves a 30° seat angle tilt ensuring the best comfort for your child and installation angle for your vehicle.
30° recline: When the recline wedge is used, the Wallaroo has a 30° tilt
Comfortable Positioning: Positioning wedges offer positioning in the head, trunk and pelvic areas
Safe Transportation: Wallaroo™ complies and conforms to U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard FMVSS 213
Washable fabric: Wallaroo™ fabric is removable and washable at 60°̊, making it easy to clean the seat as well as wash the fabric. The inlay is water repellent
Wallaroo comes standard with:
- Head support
- Buckle guard
- Recline wedge
- Wallaroo seat, one size, Black
- LATCH system (Lower anchors and tether strap
- 5-point positioning harness with padded covers
- Inlay seat and headrest cover (Blue, Red or Grey)
|R82 Wallaroo car seat|
|Seat width minimum (A)||11¾"|
|Seat width maximum (A1)||13¾"|
|Seat depth (B)||10½"|
|Seat depth fixed with extension (B1)||15"|
|Height of shoulder strap slots (C)||11", 13", 15", 17"|
|Back height (Top of head) maximum (C1)||26¾"|
|Head support height range minimum||11"|
|Head support height range maximum||17"|
|Head support height||8"|
|Exterior shell W x D x H||22" x 22" x 31"|
|Interior shell W x D x H||15½" x 14" x 29"|
|Minimum user weight||22 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||106 lbs.|
|Product weight||27 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.