R82 wombat living activity chair with gas spring
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 wombat living activity chair provides all features and accessories needed for a functional activity chair. Wombat living is available in 3 sizes and is configurable; making it fit any shape and size. Wombat living activity chair with gas spring has pedal mounted on the frame and the release handle mounted on the push brace can be activated by the assistant. The height adjustable frame and the anterior tilt function ease standing transfer into the chair and ensure that unnecessary and repetitive lifting is avoided.
Wombat living is for daily activities such as reading and learning at school, having fun with friends and when helping with daily chores at home. Wombat living is a cool activity chair for toddler, pre-school, school children, teens and transition to grown-up. The new fresh look with modern colors makes it suitable for use in any indoor environment.
Tilt in space:
The seat unit tilts from -20° to 15° to accommodate both relaxed and active sitting postures. Depending on the level of function, some users will be able to activate the handle beneath the seat themselves.
Lean forward and be active:
Wombat living has up to -15° forward tilt, a huge benefit or transfer of users with lower limb innervation and whose feet are supported on the ground or assisted for independent transfer.
Wombat Living offers stepless adjustment for growth. Move the backrest forward or backward and adjust the hip supports to fit any user size. The hip supports also angle to support the user’s hips and thighs.
Angle adjustable push brace:
Depending on the need, the push brace can be angled into the desired position. Use the push brace for moving the chair around or angle it ‘up and away’ when it is not in use.
Small details - big difference:
The cushions are made from thick comfortable foam with breathable cover. Small details like cushion shapes that protect the user's knees and extra durable edges, make a big difference in everyday use.
Features & functions:
Wombat Living chair comes standard with:
- Without cushions
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable back height
- Back recline and prone angle
- Height and angle adjustable foot support
Important note: Not recommended for users with a lot of involuntary movements.
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Seat width between hip supports (accessories)||8¼" - 11¾”||11" - 14½”||9¾" - 17¼”|
|Seat depth (B)||7" - 12¼"||9¾" - 15"||12½" - 19¾"|
|Back height (C)||11" - 13½”||12¼" - 15”||15¼" - 19¾”|
|Lower leg length (D)||6" - 10"||6" - 13¾"||6" - 17¼"|
|Seat height above floor, 75 mm castors (E)||14¼" - 25½"||14¼" - 25½"||15¼" - 26½"|
|Seat height above floor, 100 mm castors (E)||15¼" - 26¾"||15¼" - 26½"||16½" - 27½"|
|Back width, flat cushion (F)||9¾"||11¾"||13¾"|
|Back width, contoured cushion, between side supports (F)||6¾"||9"||10½"|
|Arm rest height above seat cushion||2¼" - 6¾"||2¼ - 6¾"||2¼ - 6¾"|
|Back angle range (a1)||90° - 130°||90° - 130°||90° - 133°|
|Seat angle (a2)||-15° - 20°||-15° - 20°||-10° - 22°|
|Angle, foot support bar (a3)||-30° - 30°||-30° - 30°||-30° - 30°|
|Frame width (G)||21½”||21½”||23¾”|
|Frame length (H)||23½”||23½”||28”|
|Max. user weight / load||99 lbs.||99 lbs.||154 lbs.|
|Weight||34 lbs.||34 lbs.||48.5 lbs.|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details