R82 X panda seating system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
R82 X panda is a pediatric seating system with up to 3.9" (10 cm) in seat width and up to 7.8" (20 cm) of depth adjustment coupled with sliding back growth. The dynamic back of x: panda makes it possible for the child to extend and push back against relatively light resistance and then recover into the desired sitting position. The back can also be angled to make it possible to seat the child with either an open or closed hip angle. X: Panda is available in 4 different sizes and its back is lockable which could be preferred in feeding situations and required when being used in transportation.
Multi-adjustable frame - Overlap in sizing means that the starting option always offers the maximum growth potential coupled with individual leg positioning.
Dynamic back - R82 X Panda has a unique dynamic back that absorbs the energy of extension and return the child to upright sitting without compromising pelvic positioning.
Growth adjustments - R82 X Panda comes with individual growth in width, depth and back height which extends the life of the seat and accommodate the greatest range of sizes for any chair on the market.
Dynamic back recline - The point for rotation (recline of the back) is close to the axis of the hips which means that the back support maintains the correct position and minimizes shear.X Panda features:
- Innovative stylish design
- Patented recline adjustment
- Dynamic back maintains pelvic positioning
- Growth: individually in width, depth and back
- Dynamic movement: adjustable to fit all users
|R82 X Panda Seating System||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Effective seat width (A)||6¼,7¾,9½"||7¼ ,9½ ,11"||10¼, 12¼, 14¼"||13½, 15¾, 18"|
|Width thighs (A1)||2¾, 3½, 4¼"||4, 4¾, 5½'||4¾, 5¾, 6¾"||5, 7½, 9¾"|
|Effective seat depth (B)||6¼-10¼"||8½-13"||10¼ - 15¼"||15¼ - 20¾"|
|Backrest height (C)||10½-14½"||12½ - 16½'||13¾ - 18½"||19¾ - 28"|
|Back width, top of backrest (F)||9"||11"||13"||13¾ +2"|
|Overall width, both legs in max abduction (G)||12¼, 13¾, 15¼"||15, 16½, 18"||18½, 20½, 22½"||23¼, 25½, 28"|
|Armrest to seat distance||4 - 6½"||4-6½"||4-6½"||4-6½"|
|Front location of armrest structure||5½"||5½"||7"||13"|
|Backrest angle (a)||-5° - +30°||-5° - +30°||-5° - +30°||-5° - +30°|
|Abduction angle each leg (a1)||0° - 15° *||0° - 15°||0° - 15°||0° - 15°|
|* size 1 in the smallest position||0° - 8°||-||-||-|
|Max user mass||66.1 lbs.||66.1 lbs.||132.2 lbs.||176.3 lbs.|
|Max user mass in transportation||66.1 lbs.||66.1 lbs.||132.2 lbs.||165.3 lbs.|
|Mass device||14.3 lbs.||18.7 lbs.||24.3 lbs.||28.5 lbs.|
|Max rated load||84.7 lbs.||89.2 lbs.||160.9 lbs.||209.4 lbs.|
|Min. user height||25½"||33½"||39½"||54¾"|
|Max. user height||41¼"||50½||56¼"||70¾"|
R82 Inc. warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Five Years Warranty: Metal Frame Work
- One Year Warranty: All Other Components
- 30 Days Warranty: All Fabrics, Tires & Tubes
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, or normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by R82 Inc.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details