Raz design SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.this product requires assembly
Raz design SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair features the Multi-Position Back (with center of gravity adjustment) and comes standard with 3” of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 24” rear wheels, 5” dual-locking casters for users up to 400 lbs and optional 6” dual-locking casters for users over 400 lbs (up to 600 lbs. Maximum), flip-up padded armrests, an elongated commode pan, and a large molded soft foam seat. SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair's electro-polished stainless steel frame is engineered for heavy-duty use and easy access for the user or attendant. Raz Design offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which provides 2” of seat depth adjustment to accommodate a variety of body sizes and shapes. RAZ-SP600 provides maximum comfort and maneuverability for users who require a self propelled heavy-duty shower commode chair with a 600 lb. weight capacity and many adjustments and options available.
The product comes standard with:
- Wheel locks
- Bolt-on axles
- Commode Pan
- Two dual-locking 5” casters
- Molded seat 23” W x 18” D - Open Front
- Adjustable footrest HD 16” - 20 ½” (Pair)
- Adjustable tension fabric back upholstery HD
- 24” heavy duty rear wheels with ergonomic handrims
- Multi-Position back with Flip-up armrests
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
Adjustable Tension Fabric Back:
Telescoping caster extension:
Note: Custom frame, seat, calf strap, chest belt and pelvic belt available - call for quotation
|RAZ design SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair|
|Seat depth (front of back post to front of seat)||18"|
|Seat-to-floor height||5" casters: 20", 21"|
|6" casters: 20", 21", 24"|
|Clearance height (with pan bracket) - 5" caster||15¼", 16¼"|
|Clearance height (with pan bracket) - 6" caster||16¼", 17¼", 20¼"|
|Clearance height (without pan brackets) - 5" caster||16", 17"|
|Clearance height (without pan brackets) - 6" caster||17", 18", 21"|
|Center of gravity adjustment (back position)||Up to 1" fore/aft|
|Back angle||95°, 100°|
|Width between armrest pads||22½"|
|1¼" - 2½" offset|
|Lateral support adjustment range||1" fore/aft|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - standard (Z709)||16" - 20½"|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate) - optional ( Z711)||18" - 22½"|
|Caster type||Four dual-locking casters|
|Caster size - standard||5"|
|Caster size - optional||6"|
|Rear wheels (with molded handrims)||Optional retrofit kit|
|Overall width for optional molded flat armpads (Z715)||29½"|
|Overall length with footrest||40"|
|Product weight with 5" casters||68 lbs.|
|Product weight with 6" casters||69 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details