Raz Design SP600 Bariatric Mobile Shower Commode Chair
Raz design SP600 bariatric shower commode chair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Shower & commode chair measurement guide
Raz design SP600 order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Custom seat assessment form required for custom seating options
Please call us for help with the shower commode chair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Raz design SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair features the Multi-Position Back (with the center of gravity adjustment) and comes standard with 3" of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 24" rear wheels, 5" dual-locking casters for users up to 400 lbs, and optional 6" dual-locking casters for users over 400 lbs (up to 600 lbs. Maximum), flip-up padded armrests, an elongated commode pan, and a large molded soft foam seat. The electro-polished stainless steel frame of the SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair is designed for heavy-duty use and easy access for the user or attendant. The Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS) by Raz Design allows for 2" of seat depth adjustment to accommodate a wide range of body sizes and shapes. RAZ-SP600 provides maximum comfort and maneuverability for users who require a self-propelled heavy-duty shower commode chair with a weight capacity of 600 lbs. and numerous adjustments and options.
The product comes standard with:
- Wheel locks
- Bolt-on axles
- Commode Pan
- Two dual-locking 5" casters
- Molded seat 23” W x 18" D - Open Front
- Adjustable footrest HD 16" - 20½" (Pair)
- Adjustable tension fabric back upholstery HD
- 24" heavy-duty rear wheels with ergonomic handrims
- Multi-Position back with Flip-up armrests
- Size: 23"W x 18"D
- Available with an open front for access
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam provides comfort & durability
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System:
- Seat locks in place for transfers
- Removes easily for cleaning
- Allows centering of the aperture (opening) around the users' ITs
- Provides 2" of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- Includes 20" high back upholstery
- Flip back arms (optional locking)
- Can be set at 90° or 95°
- Can be position fore/aft on the frame to optimally position the client's center of mass in the chair
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplate
- Removable for transfers and cleaning
- Adjust for leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16"-20½" and extended length 18"-22½"
Telescoping caster extension:
- Provide 4" of seat height adjustment without the use of tools
- Dropped front frame tube improves access over standard toilet bowls
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- An injection-molded pan is designed for function
- Wide handle angled at 45° provide better ergonomics
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer
- Receiver brackets under the seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Sloped front of pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the shower commode chair, please call for a special pricing quote. Only standard shower commode chair options are shown online.
|RAZ design SP600 bariatric rehab shower commode chair|
|Seat frame width||22" - 28"|
|Seat depth (front of back post to front of seat)||18" - 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height||5" casters: 18" - 23"|
|6" casters: 19" - 24"|
|Clearance height (with pan bracket) - 5" caster||14.35" - 18.35"|
|Clearance height (with pan bracket) - 6" caster||15.35" - 19.35"|
|Clearance height (without pan brackets) - 5" caster||15" - 19"|
|Clearance height (without pan brackets) - 6" caster||16" - 20"|
|Center of gravity adjustment (back position)||Up to 1" fore/aft|
|Back angle||90°, 97°|
|Armrest height - above molded seat||10"|
|Lateral support adjustment range||1¼" - 2½" offset|
|± 5° pad angle|
|Footrest adjustment (from seat to footplate)||16" - 20½"|
|Caster type||Two Dual-locking casters|
|Caster size||Standard: 5"|
|Rear wheels (with molded handrims)||Optional retrofit kit|
|Overall width||Seat width plus 6"|
|Overall width for optional molded flat armpads||29½"|
|Overall length with footrest||44" (with rear wheel in middle position)|
|Product weight (with 22"W seat frame)||68 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Frame and hardware material||Stainless steel|
The manufacturer provides with the following warranty on its products to the original purchaser:
- Two year limited warranty on the frame against manufacturing defects.
- One year on all other components excluding parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- If any product is proven to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's descretion.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details