Replicare Hydrocolloid Dressing, 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" - 30/box
Replicare® is a hydrocolloid dressing that contains a dense concentration of absorbent material in a thin dressing for superior absorption in the management of exuding wounds. The hydrocolloid dressing hugs curves better and stretches comfortably, with a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time, reduced nursing time, and more cost effective use of materials. Bevelled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage.
- Replicare®'s cohesive properties keep the wound free of dressing residue.
- The one-handed application system will not stick to gloves.
- Replicare® has a film exterior that is waterproof and aids in prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Top film can be wiped clean easily.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details