Replicare Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, 4" x 4" - 5/box
Smith & Nephew Replicare® Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing 4" x 4" Square, Waterproof, Beveled Edge, Adhesive
Smith & Nephew Replicare® Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing contains a dense concentration of absorbent material in a dressing for superior absorption in management of exuding wounds. Dressing hugs curves better and stretches comfortably, with a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time, reduced nursing time and more cost-effective use of materials.
- Has cohesive properties which keep the wound free of dressing residue.
- Beveled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage.
- One-handed application system will not stick to gloves.
- It has a film exterior that is waterproof.
- Aids in prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Top film can be wiped clean easily.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details