Replicare Thin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, 2" x 2-3/4" - 10/box
Smith & Nephew Replicare® Thin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing 2" x 2-3/4", Waterproof, Self-Adhesive, Sterile, Polyurethane Film
Smith & Nephew Replicare® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is made from a polyurethane film with a thin layer of absorbent colloid. The waterproof, polyurethane film cover material allows for dressing to be easily cleaned. Permits patient to bathe or shower without the need for dressing change. It also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Smith & Nephew Replicare® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing has a no-touch application system which results in fewer wasted dressings.
- Combination of conformability, adhesions and absorption extends wear time and reduces risk of wound contamination.
- Goes on easy, comes off clean.
- Moist wound environment.
- Improves patient comfort.
- Superior conformability.
- Cost-effective choice.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details