Medicaleshop’s Return Policy:
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we will strive our best to meet your expectations. A return request can be submitted via the Customer Center under “Cases”; or by calling at 1-866-563-6812 or via email. Please provide the order number, name of the product, date of purchase and reason of return.
If client completes any order online for any product where it is explicitly stated on product page: "shipping is not included, pls call for quote", medicaleshop.com will not process the order until shipping charges are approved and paid by the client. Even if the checkout cart shows $0.00 shipping, medicaleshop.com will not be responsible for providing free shipping.
- Returnable products must be returned within 30 days of shipment date. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Merchandise must be new, unused and be returned in its original packaging. All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number (RA#) can be obtained from our customer service representative by calling at 1-866-563-6812 or by emailing at email@example.com.
- Write the RA# on the label affixed to your package before shipment. The package must be unused and contains the manufacturer’s original packaging, accessories, warranties, instructions manual etc. Medicaleshop is not responsible for items damaged in transit when returning.
- Once the product is returned, kindly notify us with the shipment/return tracking number.
- All returns will be viewed and inspected prior to issuing a refund. A refund will be issued on the original mode of payment. Please be advised that the amount of time it takes to issue a refund will varies depend on the vendor, order and product circumstances.
- Client is responsible for return shipping charges and restocking fee as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
- Some products are non-returnable, refer below detailed information.
- Defective or damaged items will be accepted for returns.
Manufacturer’s or distributors return policy is provided on every product page under “Returns” tab on our website. Please note that due to health and safety measures, we cannot allow return on the following items
- Bulk orders
- Clearance items
- Hygiene products
- Item price below $25
- International orders
- Disposable products
- Bathroom products
- Anything opened, used or soiled products
- Worn items like heel protectors, body braces, bandages, under pads, foam cushions, wheelchair cushions, stockings, splints, body braces that come in contact with body cannot be returned as they are single-use patient items. Bathing products, toileting products, CPAP/BIPAP machines.
- Special order items/Custom made items such as hospital beds, slings, car seats, mattresses, patient lifts, scooters, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs.
Restocking Fees by Brands
Most of the products on our website are subject to restocking fees. Kindly review a list of vendors, but not limited to, that charge a restocking fee.
- Action Products: 20%
- Adaptive Star: Minimum 20%
- AEL Seating: Upon Inspection
- Alber USA: 20%
- AmTryke Tricycles: $50
- Arcorail: 15%
- Arjo: Minimum 15%
- Armedica: 15%
- Bailey Manufacturing: 20%
- Berries: 20%
- Bestcare Lifts: 15% + $50 Inspection Service Fee
- Bodypoint: 15%
- Breezy Wheelchairs: 25%
- Broda Seating: 25%
- Circle Specialty: Upon Inspection
- Clinton Industries: 20%
- Comfort Company: Minimum 20%
- Convaid: 25%
- Courtney Bed: Restocking fee may apply
- De Bug-Beach Wheelchair: 10%
- Dolomite Walkers: 50%
- Drive Medical: 25%
- Easy Walking: $100
- EasyStand: 10%
- Ergoactives: 40%
- Escape Rollators: 15%
- Etac: 20%
- Eva Walkers: 20%
- Everest & Jennings: 25% or $10 (whichever is greater)
- EWheels Scooters: 20%
- EZ Access: 15% + $20 Handling fee
- Health Craft: 20%
- Hill-Rom: 20%
- Hoggi Strollers: 20%
- Hoyer Lifts: 30%
- Infinity Therapy Table: 25%
- Inspired By Drive: 25%
- Invacare: 25%
- Iwalk-Free: 20%
- Jazzy Wheelchairs: 15%
- Jenx: 20%
- Jonti-Craft: 20%
- Karman Healthcare: Minimum 15% + Minimum $25 Processing Fee
- Kaye Products: 25%
- Ki Mobility (Cushions): 20%
- Leckey: 30%
- Leggero: 25%
- Luggie Scooter: 15%
- Lumex: 25% or $10 (whichever is greater)
- Marcy Healthcare: 50%
- Merits Health Products: 20%
- Motion Concepts: 25%
- Opti-Cool Headgear: 20%
- Opti-Flex CPM: 15%
- Ormesa: 25%
- Out-Front: $45
- Pedicraft Beds: 15%
- Permobil: 25% or $50 (whichever is greater)
- Populas Furniture: 25%
- Pride Mobility: 15%
- PVI Ramps: 10%
- R.E.A.L Design: 25%
- R82: 20%
- RAM Mounts: 15%
- RedBarn Enterprise: No Restocking Fee, If unused
- Ride Designs: 10%
- Rifton: 15%
- Roho Cushions: 15%
- Rollz Motion: 15%
- Rowheels Inc: 20%
- Skil-Care Corporation: 20%
- Skillbuilders: 25%
- Smirthwaite: 20%
- Span America: 25%
- Special Tomato: No Restocking Fee, If unused or Minimum 25%
- Spinergy: 15%
- Stealth Products: 25%
- Supracor Cushions: 15%
- Symmetric Designs: 25% + $10 Administrative Fee
- TherAdapt: 10%
- Therafin: 25%
- Thera Togs: $25
- Thomashilfen: 15%
- Travrsa: 25%
- Varilite Cushions: 30%
- WHILL Power Chairs: 15%
*Cushions are hygiene items and cannot be returned once opened*
Order Cancellation Policy
All cancelation requests are processed in accordance with the specific manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Cancellation of order(s) will incur shipping and handling charges plus restocking fees. If your return is not due to manufacturing defects, the original shipping cost, credit card or PayPal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund. Kindly read the cancellation policy:
- If you wish to can cancel your order, please contact our customer service at 1-866-563-6812 or email us.
- If the item is being shipped at the time of cancellation, client is responsible for the original shipping cost and return shipping charges.
- If the item is not shipped yet, we will make every effort to cancel the order provided that we receive the request in a timely manner, and are able to contact the vendor before the item ships.
- Custom made to order and special-order items cannot be cancelled once an order is placed, please call us for specific details.
- The refund on cancelled orders will be credited back to the original mode of payment used.
- The order(s) can’t be changed or modified once processed for shipment.
- Restocking fees may apply as per the manufacturer’s or distributor’s terms and conditions.
Damaged merchandise return policy
Shipment should be inspected immediately upon receipt; you may refuse the delivery if it is damaged. However, if you find the damage in the product after accepting delivery or was left at your location without signature, please call us immediately at 1-866-563-6812 within 48 hours to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). After obtaining an RA#, the damaged product must be returned to the manufacturer at the manufacturer’s cost. A replacement product will be sent out at no additional charge.
Items will not be returned if they have been used, soiled or if the packaging is destroyed. Please be advised that all returns require a Return Authorization Number (RA#). The RA# should be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Failure to obtain and/or mentioned an RA# will be refused by the warehouse and the item will be send back to the sender.
Non-damaged merchandise replacement policy
Products cannot be returned if they have been used, soiled, or if the packaging is destroyed. The product must be in new, resalable condition. Kindly inspect the product upon receipt and report if there’s any missing merchandise to Medicaleshop within 48 hours by calling at 1-866-563-6812 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to report the missing goods within 48 hours will result in Medicaleshop not being able to replace the missing good. All returned products require a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please make sure that your RA# is clearly marked on the outside of the box. An Absent of an RA# on the returned box will be refused by the warehouse and will be return to the sender.
Medicaleshop does not allow direct exchange(s). However, an exchange policy of different manufacturers may apply. Please contact our customer service team at 1-866-563-6812 or by email at email@example.com for exchange policy details.
Items which requires prescription
Some items sold on our website requires a Physician prescription. The requirement for specific product is mentioned on the product page. The physician prescription is eventually fulfilled by the patient and it can be sent to Medicaleshop via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 1-860-838-4671. Generally, hospitals, nursing homes and medical facilities are exempt.
Parts Replacement Policy
Medicaleshop reserves the right to refer the clients to contact the manufacturer when replacement parts are needed. We will provide customers with the manufacturer contact details as and when directed by Medicaleshop. The customer will need to speak directly with the product manufacturer in order to obtain the replacement parts that were mistakenly omitted from a shipment, damaged during shipment, or to replace parts that malfunction while covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
Order Delivery Refusal Policy
If the merchandise is refused at the time of delivery or if the package is returned as undeliverable to the shipping address provided at the time of placing the order, then the client will be responsible for refusal shipping charges, return shipping charges and restocking fee in accordance with the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
We are honored to have International customers! We regret to inform that International orders are non-refundable. The shipment insurance cost is included in the international shipping charges paid by the client. However, if your product is received damaged, notify us upon arrival of the product. We will file an insurance claim with the shipping vendor so that the damaged product(s) can be replaced. Additional charges may apply for international product replacements/shipping. If a product is returned as “unclaimed on an international shipment”; shipping fees and product restocking fees will apply. All prices are in US dollars. Please be aware that International customers are responsible for customs, taxes, and levies which may be assessed by their local government. Contact your local Custom Agent to find out the approximate charges.
We make every effort to provide our customers with the most accurate information which includes but not limited to descriptions, dimensions, prices, pictures and products representations on our website. Products may vary slightly in design and /or color from the illustrations due to the upgrades or modifications and are subject to change without notice. Images on the website may not always reflect the actual product. Medicaleshop reserves the right to supply or not to supply the product. Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. If a quote is sent out with an incorrect database pricing error, Medicaleshop reserves the right to refuse to honor the quote and/or revise the quote.
- Manufacturer may make changes to the items without prior notice.
- If manufacturer assigns a new item number and discontinues the original product, reordering for that specific item will be discontinued.
- If the Reorder items is on back order, the item will be shipped as soon as it becomes available.
- Reorder Program shipping rates match the standard shipping rates of www.medicaleshop.com.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Medicaleshop reserves the right to stop the reorder process at any time without prior notice.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy
Medicaleshop strictly follows the manufacturer/distributor warranty policies
- We will provide manufacturer warranty terms and conditions for every product.
- For warranty claims, manufacturer contact information will be available upon request.
- It is the client’s responsibility to complete all warranty requirements of the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer might request product shipment to them to fulfil warranty issues.
- We strictly follow manufacturer policies/directives for every warranty claim situation.
- We are not liable for any warranty claims if the manufacturer/distributor enters bankruptcy or goes out of business.
- We only provide warranty that can be supported by the manufacturer.
- No labour costs are covered under warranty. Client will be responsible for any labour costs involved in repairing or servicing the product.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical repair/replacement service under warranty claims. We can only direct the client to the manufacturer warranty claims department.
A coupon may be provided through Medicaleshop online catalogue (our website), enewsletter and/or through marketing channels. Medicaleshop reserves the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any promotional coupon(s) on a single item or on an entire purchase. An order placed using coupon/promotional code can be cancelled due to technical errors or if purchase is considered to be fraudulent.
- Coupons/promotion codes cannot be combined.
- Some coupons may require minimum purchase amount.
- Expired coupon will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
- Coupon(s) can only be used on www.medicaleshop.com.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges may apply to all products.
- The coupon code will not be valid unless applied towards the qualifying items.
- Client is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of coupon.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Medicaleshop reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
Gift Certificate Policy
The use of Gift Certificate on our website www.medicaleshop.com are subject to Medicaleshop’s order policy, shipping policy, privacy and safety policy. Medicaleshop may provide client with information about the redemption status of gift certificate. Please read the policy of gift certificate.
- Gift certificate must be redeemed through www.medicaleshop.com or at our Retail Locations and must be used towards the purchase of products available in the store or listed on website.
- Gift certificate can be redeemed multiple times until balance becomes $0.
- If an order exceeds the gift card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available method of payment.
- Medicaleshop is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Gift certificates must be used towards purchased of goods and cannot be used for purchase of additional gift certificates.
- Standard Manufacturer/Brand Warranty and Return Policies apply to all purchases made using the gift certificates.