Thank you for shopping at Medicaleshop. Here we make all possible efforts to satisfy our customers.
We strictly follow manufacturer or distributor return policy. Please call us for specific details.
Order cancellation policy:
Any order cancelled by the client will incur Shipping/handling charges and re-stocking fees. All orders are processed, as soon as they are received. The product shipment involves picking, packing, handling and quality control procedures. If order is cancelled after items are shipped, client will be responsible for restocking and shipping fees.
- In the event of an order cancellation request by our client, the specific manufacturer or distributor return/order cancellation policy will apply.
- We request clients to call us at +1-866-563-6812 or email us at email@example.com to report their cancellation request and we will process your request as per the manufacturer/distributor order cancellation/return policy.
- If the product is shipped, client will be responsible for the original shipping cost and return shipping charges.
- If the product is not shipped, we will make every effort to cancel the order, provided we receive the request in a timely manner and are able to contact the vendor before the product ships.
- For custom or special order items, that are in advanced stage of production, such orders cannot be cancelled and manufacturer return/cancellation policy will apply.
- Restocking fees might apply as per manufacturer or distributor terms and conditions.
We have provided the manufacturer's or distributors return policy on every product page under a tab called "Returns".
Following Items listed below are not eligible for returns, NO Exceptions:
- Hygiene products
- Used/soiled products
- Special order items / custom configurable items
- Items price below $25
- Bathing products
- Opened or disfigured products
- Disposable products
- Upholstered items (i.e. all types cushions, stools and tables)
- International orders
Nevertheless, you may receive an item that doesn’t fit your needs; we are here to help you. Products shall be returned strictly as per manufacturer or distributor warranty/return policies. Client might be responsible for shipping fees, restocking fees and any other charges as per the circumstances of the transaction, product type and client location.
Please read the steps carefully for a hassle free return:
- Unauthorized product returns will be accepted, manufacturer/distributor return policies will apply.
- Return Authorization RA# has to be obtained by emailing our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-563-6812.
- Please provide the order details at the time of obtaining RA# i.e. order number, name of the product, the date of purchase and the reason of return.
- We will provide you the return authorization and the shipping address of the vendor or manufacturer’s warehouse. Please be sure to inquire about the return shipping address since it may vary with each product.
- After returning the product, please notify us about the shipment tracking number. The package must be unused and containing the manufacturer's original packaging, accessories, warranties, instruction manuals, etc. We are not responsible for items damaged in transit when returning.
- After the product received, the manufacturer or distributor will check the product for damages and whether it is in a resale condition.
- Upon receipt of the refund from the manufacturers or distributors we will credit your bank card/credit card, minus applicable restocking fees and all deductions. Please note, the amount of time it takes to issue refund will vary depending on the vendor, order and product circumstances.
Items damaged in transit
When you receive a damaged box, immediately examine the contents and refuse the delivery if it is damaged. If you find the product damaged after accepting the delivery, please call our customer service immediately at 1-866-563-6812 within 24 hours and obtain a return authorization. A product replacement will be sent out at no additional charge. You must return the damaged product to the manufacturer at the manufacturer’s cost. Minor manufacturing defects, manufacturer design changes or slight variations in color may exist with few products.
Items will not be returned if they have been used, soiled, or if the packaging is destroyed. The item must be in new, resale condition. All returns are dependent on Return Authorization. Failing to obtain RA#, the item will not be accepted and returned to the sender.
Direct exchanges are not allowed as per Medicaleshop Policy. However, exchange policy of different manufacturers applies. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com or call on 1-866-563-6812 for exchange policy details.
Items Non-Returnable Description
All items which are on special order, bodily worn, sealed for health protection or hygienic purposes are once unsealed cannot be returned. Other items costing less than $25 are non-returnable. Orders in which items are defective or damaged will be accepted for returns.
- Overlay Mattresses
- Bathroom products (i.e. raised toilet seats and commodes and etc.)
- Worn items like heel protectors / body braces / bandages / under pads / foam cushions / wheelchair cushions / stockings / splints / toileting products / bathroom products / body braces that come in contact with body cannot be returned as they are single-use patient items.
If the order delivery is refused by the customer at their address and returned, they will incur restocking fees and the normal manufacturer return policy will apply. Client will be responsible for original and return shipping charges.
Special order Items:
- Lift Chairs
- Hospital Beds
- Custom Wheelchairs
- Bed Mattresses
- Power Wheelchairs
- Patient Lifts and all types of slings
- Anything opened/used or soiled
Note: For all items return requests, customer should contact Medicaleshop at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-866-563-6812 within 30 days from the date of purchase. We will contact the manufacturer for the item. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair/replace the damaged or defective products.
Items which requires prescription
Certain items sold at Medicaleshop require a Physician's Prescription. The requirement for the specific product is marked on the product page. The customer must email or fax the physician's prescription prior to shipment. However, hospitals, nursing homes and medical facilities generally exempt from such requirements. The prescription requirement is eventually fulfilled by the patient.
Parts missed or replacement needed
Medicaleshop may refer the customer to the manufacturer when replacement parts are needed. We will provide customers with manufacturer contact details as and when directed by Medicaleshop. The customer will need to speak directly with the product manufacturer in order to obtain replacement parts that were mistakenly omitted from a shipment, damaged during shipment, or to replace parts that malfunction while covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
International orders are non-refundable, there will be no exceptions. We include the shipment insurance cost in the international shipping charges paid by the client. If your product is received damaged, notify us upon arrival of the product. We will file an insurance claim with the shipping vendor so that the damaged product(s) can be replaced. Additional charges may apply for international product replacements/shipping. If a product is returned as unclaimed on an international shipment; shipping fees and product restocking fees will apply. International customers are responsible for customs, taxes, and levies which may be assessed by their local government.
Medicaleshop makes every effort to ensure that product descriptions, dimensions, pictures and prices are accurate. If any error arises we will make every attempt to inform the customer. Medicaleshop will not be liable for any unintentional errors in product representation online. However, Medicaleshop reserves the right to supply or not to supply a product. Products may vary slightly in design and/or color from the illustrations and are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change without notice. Product images include options & accessories; it does not mean client will receive the same exact product as shown in the image.
Manufacturer – Medicaleshop.com warranty policies:
Medicaleshop.com strictly follows the manufacturer/distributor warranty policies:
- We will provide manufacturer warranty terms and conditions for every product.
- For warranty claims, manufacturer contact info will be available upon request.
- It is the client’s responsibility to complete all warranty requirements of the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer might request product shipment to them to fulfill warranty issues.
- Medicaleshop.com will follow manufacturer policies/directives for every warranty claim situation.
- Medicaleshop.com is not liable for any warranty claims if the manufacturer/distributor enters bankruptcy or goes out of business.
- Medicaleshop.com only provides warranty that can be supported by the manufacturer.
- No labor costs are covered under warranty. Client will be responsible for any labor costs involved in repairing or servicing the product.
- Medicaleshop.com cannot provide any physical repair/replacement service under warranty claims. We can only direct the client to manufacturer warranty claims dept.