Roho BariSelect low air loss power mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special order item, available within 4 weeks.
Roho BariSelect low air loss power mattress is a cost effective solution for skin protection and pressure ulcer prevention. The "true" low air loss mattress provides ultimate climate comfort to the bariatric clients. The firm mattress mode facilitates nursing care during user repositioning and dressing changes. The microclimate control keeps the individual's skin dry and cool by dissipating moisture. An upright mattress mode provides additional support when elevation is required without losing clinical effectiveness.BariSelect low air loss mattress includes:
- Foot pillow
- 1" foam pad
- User-friendly control unit
- Waterproof, vapor-permeable, flame-resistant and biocompatible zippered cover
- Weight capacity: 650 lbs.
- 2" extra deep mattress for heavy weight users
- Pulsation - provides three levels of therapeutic alternative pressure relief
- Air escapes through tiny holes & circulates under a vapor-permeable cover, to wick moisture away from client
BariSelect is a custom order item and cannot be cancelled once ordered
- The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on Mattress, cover, soft goods and control unit against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include the product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- This is a custom order item and cannot be returned.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.