Roho® Fusion 1K™ dynamic dispersion® mattress replacement system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Fusion 1K™ dynamic dispersion® mattress replacement system is engineered such that each air and foam-filled chamber communicates to create pressure redistribution. Fusion 1K mattress features Dynamic Dispersion (DD), and the high resilient foam is encapsulated in preset air chambers with airflow control. "Closed" system envelops and redistributes pressure similar to other cellular based technologies.Features:
- Top stretch cover is anti-microbial, fluid-resistant and breathable
- Can be converted to Fusion 2K for hospital grade, low air loss therapy
- As air, not foam, supports the majority of the load; the system is designed to last years
- Individual cells communicate to evenly distribute the individual’s pressure over the therapy zone
|Roho® Fusion 1K™ Dynamic Dispersion® mattress replacement system|
|Depth||80" / 84"|
|Weight Limit||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer offers a 5 year non-prorated warranty on mattress and 1 year limited warranty on cover against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include the product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details