Roho® Heal Pad® cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Heal Pad® cushion has unique design, which offers an array of inflatable, multiple height mini air cells. Heal pad distributes weight and pressures across the contact surface of the patient's problem area that helps to maintain blood flow to the wound sight, controlling edema, and facilitating the healing of damaged tissues. Roho heal pad is made with three cell heights and when applied, encompasses the heel and elbow area in a cushion of adjustable mini air cells. Heal pad can be used as a single patient application or on multiple patients. Heal pad cushion is a proven therapeutic device for all ages and sizes for additional support. Roho heal pad provides ventilation in which individual air cells allows for air circulation between the cells. Heal pad offers adjustable shapes to the individual for addressing their specific wound care needs. Heal pad cushion weighs approximately 0.75 lbs. that makes it easy for the patient to transport and move.
Multiple mini air cell height: Roho heal pad cushion offers maximum therapeutic performance for the treatment and prevention of ischemic heel and elbow ulcers by providing a surface which is contoured to fit your patients problem areas.
Durable Neoprene Rubber: Flame resistant and resistant to urine, oils and medicines. Easily cleaned with soap or warm water and can be steam autoclaved. Heal pad can be easily repaired extending the overall life of the cushion.
The product comes standard with
- Repair kit
- Hand inflation pump
- Operating instructions
- Roho Heal Pad Cushion
|Roho heal pad cushion|
|Product weight||0.75 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Quadtro Select & Contour Select cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.