Roho® Mid Profile® Sensor Ready™ Cushion with Smart Check™ System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho Mid Profile Sensor Ready Cushion with Smart Check System is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® Technology and is intended to conform to an individual’s seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing.Sensor ready
- Comes standard with a quick disconnect port that allows the cushion to connect to Smart Check; the world’s first personal electronic cushion security device, that is used to set up and monitor an individual’s inflation range.
- The cellular design allows the cushion to track movements of the body and constantly conform to it. The cells adapt to meet unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs throughout the day.
- Proven with over forty years of research, experience and refinement, Roho Dry Floatation Technology provides an individual with unparalleled skin/soft tissue protection.
- have normal or impaired sensation
- have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- want instant feedback and peace of mind that the cushion inflation level is correct
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry; up to approximately 2.25 in (5.5 cm) for Mid Profile
- want assistance with setting up their cushion have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- Affordable, portable and durable
- Press-to-check inflation monitor
- Stores individual’s inflation range
- Two setup modes: Smart Setup and Optional Setup
- Unlimited frequency to check / ability to check whenever and wherever
- No weight limit – when Sensor Ready Cushion is properly sized to the individual
- Ability to reset – can store new inflation level for individual’s physiological changes over time
- Works exclusively with Roho Sensor Ready High profile and Mid Profile Single Compartment Cushions
|Roho® Mid Profile® Sensor Ready™ Cushion with Smart Check™ System|
|Item#||Cushion Width||Chair Width||Cushion Depth||Chair Depth|
|1R77M-XX-SR||13¼"||11¾" -13¼"||13¼"||11¾" - 13¼"|
|1R78M-XX-SR||13¼"||11¾" - 13¼"||14¾"||13¼" - 15"|
|1R88M-XX-SR||14 ¾"||13¼" - 15"||14¾"||13¼" - 15"|
|1R89M-XX-SR||14 ¾"||13¼" - 15"||16½"||15" - 16¾"|
|1R99M-XX-SR||16 ½"||15" - 16 ¾"||16½"||15" - 16¾"|
|1R910M-XX-SR||16 ½"||15" - 16 ¾"||18¼"||16¾" - 18½"|
|1R109M-XX-SR||18 ¼"||16¾" - 18 ½"||16½"||15" - 16¾"|
|1R1010M-XX-SR||18 ¼"||16¾" - 18 ½"||18¼"||16¾" - 18½"|
|1R1011M-XX-SR||18 ¼"||16¾" - 18 ½"||20"||18½" - 20¼"|
|1R1110M-XX-SR||20"||18½" - 20 ¼"||18¼"||16¾" - 18½"|
|1R1111M-XX-SR||20"||18½" - 20 ¼"||20"||18½" - 20 ¼"|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Select Series cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.