Roho SelectAir Deluxe low air loss power mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho SelectAir Deluxe low air loss power mattress comes with foot pillow to provide comfort & help prevent pressure ulcers. The ISense processing software with the SelectAir deluxe continually monitors an individual insuring optimal immersion and envelopment. The monitoring software has high resolution, high contrast LCD screen. SelectAir Deluxe is the perfect combination of the SelectAir standard and SelectAir Max low air loss power mattress.SelectAir Deluxe low air loss mattress includes:
- Foot pillow
- 1" foam pad
- ISense monitoring software
- Waterproof, vapor-permeable, flame-resistant and biocompatible zippered cover
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Foot pillow cushions the foot
- Mattress dimensions: 36"W x 80"L x 8"H
- The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on Mattress, cover, soft goods and control unit against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include the product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.