Roho® Sofflex®2 Mattress Replacement System
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Sofflex®2 Mattress Replacement System provides a therapeutic solution for the superior skin protection. Sofflex® 2 Mattress Replacement System is designed to provide superior skin protection in different care settings and costs less than leading powered mattress systems. Utilizing Roho’s Shape Fitting Technology®, Sofflex 2 Mattress System’s interconnected air cell sections may be adjusted separately to match the individual’s shape, thus providing overall skin and soft tissue protection.Features:
- Provides 3" of immersion
- Segmented for use in positions other than 180°
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Promotes a more comfortable environment to assist with pain management
- Adjustable to shape and weight & to changes in individual's position over time
- Sections are easily cleaned and can be disinfected & can be patched to extended use
- Does not use electricity (no noise or heat from a pump, no issues transporting patient's bed)
- Enclosure cover is fluid-resistant, flame-retardant and can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfecting
- Sofflex 2 Mattress
- Enclosure cover
- Operation manual
- Product registration card
- Hand inflation pump with Quick Connect
|Roho Sofflex2 Mattress Replacement System|
|Weight Limit||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer offers a 5-Year Limited Warranty on this mattress and 18 Month Limited Warranty on cover against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details