Roho® Sofflex®2 Mattress Replacement System
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® Sofflex®2 Mattress Replacement System provides a therapeutic solution for the superior skin protection. Sofflex® 2 Mattress Replacement System is designed to provide superior skin protection in different care settings and costs less than leading powered mattress systems. Utilizing Roho’s Shape Fitting Technology®, Sofflex 2 Mattress System’s interconnected air cell sections may be adjusted separately to match the individual’s shape, thus providing overall skin and soft tissue protection.Features:
- Cover is fluid-resistant and flame-resistant. The cover's top material can be cleaned and disinfected.
- Fits most bed frames including existing home, hospital or care facility bed frames that are 80” to 84” in length and 36" up to 48" wide.
- Lightweight! The Sofflex 2 Mattress weighs only 28 lbs. based on 36" x 80" size. Easy to transport and handle during set up and adjustment.
- Cost-effective and energy-efficient. The Sofflex 2 Mattress is non-powered, reusable and costs significantly less than powered mattress systems.
- Adjustable – Three sections create a multi-zoned support surface for an individualized fit. The side inflation ports allow for easy, quick access to adjusting each section.
- Roho’s Shape Fitting Technology redistributes forces that can cause peak pressures, shear and friction. The Sofflex 2 Mattress is effective for comfort, skin/soft tissue protection and treatment.
- Sofflex 2 Mattress
- Operation manual
- Product registration card
- Hand inflation pump with Quick Connect
|Roho Sofflex2 Mattress Replacement System|
|Weight Limit||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer offers a 5-Year Limited Warranty on this mattress and 18 Month Limited Warranty on cover against any defects in materials or workmanship from the date the product was originally purchased.
- The warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details