Roho® agility™ max contour back support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® agility™ max contour back support is designed with air floatation™ Technology. Max contour back is strong, comfortable, and highly adjustable replacement back which helps in accommodating even complex positioning needs. The cutting-edge, durable Zytel® composite hardware makes it slip resistant and keeps it intact in place. Agility™ back stays in position no matter what the activity level is, keeping users secure at all times.Features
- Easy to Adjust: Agility™ max contour back’s angle, height and depth can be adjusted with the client in the wheelchair - all with one tool.
- Stronger: Agility™ back passed 100,000 cycles without damage or slippage when 300 lbs. of force was exerted directly to the most venerable part of the back, the top.
|Roho® agility™ max contour back support|
|Width||14", 16", 18", 20"|
|Height||16", 18", 20"|
|Depth range||6.5" - 7.25"|
|Weight||4.25 lbs. - 6.5 lbs.|
|Wing air insert|
- The manufacturer warrants the product for the following term:
- Back shell and hardware: 5 years limited warranty
- Air insert: 18 months limited warranty
- Cover and foam: 18 months limited warranty
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.