Roho® agility™ minimum contour back support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho® agility™ minimum contour back support is a removable backrest replacement system for wheelchairs that provides trunk/pelvis support and positioning to the user. Agility minimum contour has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It is recommended that a clinician, such as a doctor or therapist specializing in seating and positioning should be consulted to determine if the cushion is appropriate for the individual's specific seating needs.Features
- Ease of setup and adjustment
- Aesthetically attractive design
- Strong lightweight aluminum backrest
- Stable – latches automatically without spring
- Easy to install and remove for storing wheelchair
- Rugged, innovative, patent pending hardware design
- Four-point connections allow for greater stability and strength
- Flippable shell accommodates more body contours and shapes
- Rigid design helps maximize effectiveness and doesn’t limit range of motion
- Innovative, exclusive Agility cover is made of durable, vapor-permeable polyester
- Quick Release Hardware allows the back to be easily and quickly removed and reattached
- Patented angle Interlocking teeth system prevent brackets from sliding out of position when tightened
- Air Floatation Insert on select models– adjustable air cells for added comfort that can be adjusted to accommodate postural shifts
- Repair kit
- Foam pad
- Back support
- Adjustable air insert
- Installation wrench and instruction manual
- Choice of quick release OR fixed mounting hardware
- Hand pump available on models that include an Air Floatation insert
|Roho Agility Minimum Contour Back|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Width||14" - 20"|
|Height||10" - 18"|
|Weight||2.5 lbs. to 5.25 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants the product for the following term:
- Back shell and hardware: 5 years limited warranty
- Air insert: 18 months limited warranty
- Cover and foam: 18 months limited warranty
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.