Roho® Harmony Air/Foam Cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Roho harmony air/foam cushion combines a lightweight and comfortable Roho air floatation cushion overlay with a contoured foam base, encased within a moisture resistant cover. Harmony cushion maximizes abilities, independence and freedom without the worry of adding unnecessary weight to the mobility system.Features
- Lightweight: weighting 1.25 lbs. the harmony cushion adds minimal weight to the entire mobility solution.
- Washable: air floatation cushion overlay may be cleaned with soap and water. Moisture-resistant cover is machine-washable.
- Stability: this cushion is built on an anatomically shaped, foam platform that enhances the individual’s seated stability and helps them maximize their functional potential.
- Comfort: roho air floatation cushion overlay positioned over the contoured foam base provides a shape fitting interface, reducing discomfort through enhanced blood flow and achieving longer sitting times.
- Require increased sitting stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown (lesser stage pressure ulcer following an individual assessment)
- Harmony cushion
- Cushion cover
- Hand inflation pump
- Repair kit
- Operating instructions
|Roho® Harmony cushion|
|Height||1.25" - 2"|
|Weight Limit||275 lbs. if properly sized to the individual|
- The manufacturer warrants all its products against any defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Warranty on Quadtro Select & Contour Select cushions - 36 months
- Warranty on All other Dry Floatation & Specialty application products - 24 months
- Warranty on Mosaic & LTV seat cushion - 12 months
- Warranty on Smart check device - 24 months
- Warranty on Harmony cushion - 18 months
- Warranty on Cushion Covers - 6 months
- This warranty does not include product that has been misused, damaged by an accident, or damaged from an act of nature or any substitutions of supplied hardware or any modification to the product.
- Any implied warranties, including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period defined in the instructions provided with the product, and any action for a breach of such warranties or any express warranties herein must be commenced within that time.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- Returns must be in new and salable condition.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.