Rollz Motion2 transport chair and rollator
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Rollz Motion2 transport chair and rollator is an ergonomically designed walker with a strong but lightweight frame which enables you to walk steadily, upright and comfortably. It is a walker that converts into a transport-chair at a flick of the wrist. Be it for an outdoor activity, a long holiday, a treasured exposition or a shopping afternoon. This 2-in-1 walker inspires you to keep on going without effort. The Rollz Motion2 folds in a compact package and fits into any car.
Buy now and get free cup holder and back supportFeatures
- Convenient : Resting on a comfortable cushioned seat.
- Safe : Innovative drum brakes for safe and balanced braking.
- Compact : The Rollz Motion2 is easily foldable into a compact package.
- Ease : Cross doorsteps and curbs easily with the standard curb climbers.
- Maneuverable : Light steering and easy motion with the maneuverable front wheels.
- Comfortable : Comfortable ride and natural suspension thanks to the foam filled rear tires.
- Stable : Walking tall, steadily and supported between the ergonomic hand grips that are adjustable in height.
|Rollz Motion2 transport chair and rollator|
|Handle height range||34" - 39"||32" - 37"|
|Distance between rear wheels||22.5"||22.5"|
|Seat size - Walker||16.5" x 8"||16.5" x 8"|
|Seat size -Transport-chair||16.5" x 15"||16.5" x 15"|
|Front Wheel diameter||8"||8"|
|Rear Wheel diameter||12"||12"|
|Weight capacity||275 lb.||275 lb.|
|Walker Weight||23.7 lb.||23.7 lb.|
|Tranport-chair Package weight||8.16 lb.||8.16 lb.|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for period of 2 years against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Those items not warranted are wear items, such as handgrips, brake cables, and wheels.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only, and is not transferable.
- The manufacturer does not warrant any parts that have been damaged due to improper installation, modification and/or misuse.
- For warranty service, please return your rollator to your local dealer.
- Service charges are at the discretion of the dealer, and are not the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details