RoMedic Amputee High Back Polyester Sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
RoMedic Amputee High Back polyester sling (AmpHBSling) is designed for users with high leg amputations and who need a lot of support. AmpHBSling has divided leg supports and it is easy for the caregiver to apply and remove the sling, the user does not sit on the lifting sling. Amputee High Back sling can be used in most common lifting situations, example; for sitting transfers between bed & wheelchair. AmpHB sling is available in several sizes, all for users weighing maximum 660 lbs. The high back ensures that the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs.
- Upright seated posture
- Safe working load 660 lbs.
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- Smaller opening; also suits users with high leg amputations
- Positioning in chair
- From bed to wheelchair
|RoMedic AmpSling polyester net|
|Size||Recommended user weight||Sling seat measurement||Sling overall height||Safe working load|
|Extra small||44.1 - 88.2 lbs.||10.6"||33.5"||660 lbs.|
|Small||77.2 - 132.3 lbs.||14.6"||35.4"||660 lbs.|
|Medium||110.2 - 176.4 lbs.||17.7"||38.2"||660 lbs.|
|Large||154.3 - 242.5 lbs.||19.7"||39.4"||660 lbs.|
|Extra large||220.5 - 286.6 lbs.||23.6"||39.4"||660 lbs.|
|Extra extra large||264.6 - 396.8 lbs.||27.6"||39.4"||660 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details