RoMedic DisposableBelt (pack of 5)
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
RoMedic DisposableBelt is made of a sturdy and durable non-woven material. The belt can be discarded when it becomes soiled or when the user no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. Disposable belt can also be used as support when the user is standing or walking. It is intended for short-term use, as extra support during sit-to-stand and sitting transfers from the wheelchair to the bed, toilet or car.
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details