RoMedic™ EasyBelt support belt
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
RoMedic™ EasyBelt support belt is made up of moisture resistant and soiling resistant red nylon fabric. EasyBelt is used as support when the user is in standing or walking condition. It's all about a little firm support and help when it's most needed. EasyBelt can be used to transfer a person from the wheelchair to the bed, toilet or car.
EasyBelt Hug is a new version of the EasyBelt, caregiver can provide even more support without much effort when using EasyBelt Hug. EasyBelt Hug facilitates with horizontal handles that slide freely in loops to make the belt "Hug" on to the user instead of sliding up during transfer situations.Features
- In exposed areas, the seams are reinforced
- The tightening strap is sturdy and easy to adjust
- Belt is firmly secured by an adjustable nylon buckle
- Outer surface material is made of durable nylon for maximum product life
- Provides client support for sit-to-stand transfers or for assisted standing and walking
|RoMedic™ EasyBelt support belt|
|Name||EasyBelt, Hug||EasyBelt, Hug||EasyBelt, Hug||EasyBelt, Hug||EasyBelt, Hug|
|Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Measurement||17.7" - 27.5"||23.6" - 39.3"||27.5" - 47.2"||39.3" - 62.9"||45.2" - 68.8"|
|Handles||3 + 2||4 + 3||5 + 4||6 + 5||7 + 6|
|Safe working load||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.|
|Measurement||17.7" - 27.5"||23.6" - 39.3"||27.5" - 47.2"||39.37" - 62.9"|
|Safe working load||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.||374.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details