RoMedic™ Eva450 mobile patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic™ Eva450 mobile patient lift is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations and for users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs. When used with Handicare's functional and easy-to-use SystemRoMedic lifting accessories, Eva450 is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Eva450 is available with standard height legs or in a special low leg version for use with low hight beds. All variants of Eva450 are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a stable sling bar with reliable safety latches and a hand control. The sling bar is standard width (450 mm/17.7") which is suitable for most users and lifting situations.
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Strong and stable, SWL 205 kg/450 lbs.
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Aluminum for low weight – easy to maneuver
- Available with electrical or manual base widening
- Stable aluminum sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- The special versions with low legs are fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4"
|The Product comes standard with||Application Areas|
|RoMedic™ Eva450 mobile patient lift|
|SWL||451.9 lbs.||451.9 lbs.|
|Base width, outer dimensions||26.9" - 38.5"||26.9" - 38.5"|
|Base width, inner dimensions||23" - 34.6"||23" - 34.6"|
|Total weight||74.9 lbs.||74.9 lbs.|
|Front castors, diameter||3.9"||3.9"|
|Rear castors, diameter||3.9"||3.9"|
|Lifting range||19.6" - 70.4"||19.6" - 70.4"|
|Lifting speed without load||35 mm/s||35 mm/s|
|Battery capacity||2.9 Ah||2.9 Ah|
|Sling bar width||17.7"||17.7"|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical||Manual and electrical|
|Material, sling bar||Aluminum||Aluminum|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details