Handicare EVA 600EE Mobile Floor Patient Lift by RoMedic
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic Eva600EE electric lift is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations, especially for heavier users weighing up to 270 kg/600 lbs. When used with Handicare's functional and easy-to-use SystemRoMedic lifting accessories, Eva600EE is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Eva600EE is also available in a special version with low legs for use with lower beds. Both variants of Eva600EE are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a wider sling bar (600 mm/23.6"), providing a more open sling which is ideal for larger users, and a hand control.
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Electrical base widening
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Aluminum for low weight – easy to maneuver
- Extra strong and stable, SWL 270 kg/600 lbs.
- Stable aluminum sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
- Wider sling bar providing a more open lifting sling - ideal for larger users
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- The special version with low legs is fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4"
|Application Areas:||The product comes standard with:|
|RoMedic™ Eva600EE electric lift|
|Model||Eva600EE||Eva600EE, with low legs|
|SWL||595.2 lbs.||595.2 lbs.|
|Base width, outer dimensions||29.5" - 45.2"||29.5" - 45.2"|
|Base width, inner dimensions||25.5" - 41.3"||25.5" - 41.3"|
|Total weight||85.9 lbs.||85.9 lbs.|
|Front castors, diameter||3.9"||1.3"|
|Rear castors, diameter||3.9"||3.9"|
|Lifting range||19.6" - 71.2"||19.6" - 71.2"|
|Sling bar width||23.6"||23.6"|
|Lifting speed without load||35 mm/s||35 mm/s|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical||Manual and electrical|
|Battery capacity||2.9 Ah||2.9 Ah|
|Material, sling bar||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Sling bar width||23.6"||23.6"|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details