Handicare QuickMove sit-to-stand Patient Transfer Lift
RoMedic QuickMove sit-to-stand aid is designed for users with impaired balance and strength in their legs but the user must have some strength in the arms and must be able to weightbear to actively participate in the transfer. QuickMove provides a more secure sit-to-stand procedure for both user and carer, and, at the same time, it contributes to safeguard and strengthen the user's abilities. It supports and activates the user when rising up to a standing position and during transfers, either standing or sitting, from bed to chair, from chair to chair or to and from the toilet. Quickmove is suitable both for long-term and for occasional needs, for example in post-operative care when the balance is temporarily impaired.
When the user has risen using his/her own strength, the carer or the user folds down the cushions behind the buttocks, to provide a a stable support. The user then has the option to remain standing or to be seated during the transfer. The support of the cushions behind the buttocks and the knee-brace facilitates a very stable and safe transfer. When the user is rising again, the carer can, with a push on the handle, angle the cushions to assist achieving a standing position. QuickMove has a stable construction and can manage users weighing up to 375 lbs (170 kg).
|RoMedic quickmove sit-to-stand aid|
|Safe working load (SWL)||374.8 lbs.|
|Total weight||77.2 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details