RoMedic ReTurn7600 sit-to-stand aid with wide rising ladder
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic ReTurn7600 sit-to-stand aid with wide rising ladder is designed for users weighing maximum 450 lbs. and it features a wider base plate that provides more space for larger and heavier users. It is an effective assistive device for users who retain some degree of strength and stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability. The return7600 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. It can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair. For the caregiver, ReTurn7600 enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting. ReTurn7600 has lower leg supports that are adapted for the users, and a rising ladder is both higher and wider. A user who uses ReTurn7600 at home can normally live at home longer with the help of only one caregiver. The optional ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7600 when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies.
The design of ReTurn7600 allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions. It comes with a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to maneuver. A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position. The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'. The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7600 can be positioned very close to the user.
|RoMedic ReTurn7600 sit-to-stand aid|
|Total weight||57.3 lbs.|
|Safe working load||451.9 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details