(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
RoMedic WalkingBelt support's children with impaired strength and stability during gait training. It features anti-slip material that is treated to stay in position and prevent slipping. Walkingbelt provides support around the torso, is held in place with a padded leg harness. The length of the two padded handles can be adapted to give the caregiver a comfortable working position when walking close to the child holding the handles to provide the child with additional support and stability during gait training. It cannot be used as an assistive device for lifting. WalkingBelt has a soft polyester velvet lining that feels pleasant against the skin and makes it very comfortable to wear. It is the only assistive device allowing the child to use hands freely to explore the world.Features
- Adjustable handles
- Comfortable to wear
- Anti-slip material prevents slipping
- Provides an ergonomic working positioning for the caregiver
- Provides support and stability for the child (forward, backward and sideways)
|Size||Extra extra small||Extra small|
|Recommended user weight||0 lbs. - 55 lbs.||44 lbs. - 77.2 lbs.|
|Safe working load||110.2 lbs.||110.2 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details