RTD Non-Adhesive Wound Dressings, 4" x 5" x 1/4" - 10/box
The RTD wound dressing is made of a patented antimicrobial hydrophilic polyurethane foam matrix that is highly absorbent and effective in creating an ideal moist wound healing environment. Because of its unique configuration, this dressing can be used to address wounds throughout the continuum of wound healing. The RTD dressing polyurethane foam matrix contains integrated known organic antimicrobial and antifungal active ingredients 0.25mg/g methylene blue and 0.25mg/g gentian violet that are effective against gram negative and gram positive bacteria, yeast and fungi. This dressing also includes 7 mg/g silver zirconium phosphate providing additional sustained antimicrobial protection.
- Dressing provides a moist wound environment which is optimal for healing.
- Can be used in dry or wet-to-dry applications.
- Foam is dry, soft, pliable and surface conforming.
- Keeps wound site clean.
- Pad will not adhere to incisions or sutures.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details