RxAir Air Purifier - RXAIR 400
RxAir Air Purifier cleans the air in your home. Clean fresh air for your family from an elegant device. The RxAir 400 reduces exposure to harmful viruses, bacteria, germs, & VOCs in your home at the push of a button. The air in your home should be as pure as the memories you make in it. From sharing a family dinner to binge-watching your favorite show, your house should feel like the safest place in the world to let your guard down. So, when it comes to keeping outside germs and viruses from getting inside your home and around your family, the RXair 400 has got you covered.
- Up to 800 square feet of coverage.
- Quick and easy cartridge replacement.
- A discrete design that works with any decor.
- Innovative, energy-conscious RxAir air purification.
- Technology that is FDA-cleared as a Class II Medical Device.
How RxAir 400 Is Different?
RxAir 400 is a simple solution that goes beyond filtering and sanitizing the air your family breathes. RxAir 400 has been tested by third-party labs certified by both the FDA and EPA. These labs found RxAir 400 to be an effective way to not only reduce your exposure but also remove more than 99% of airborne bacteria and viruses, including the flu, H1N1, SARS, pneumonia, MRSA, strep, TB, measles and the common cold. RxAir 400 helps people sleep better, and protects those who suffer from respiratory conditions or a weakened immune system. Use the RxAir 4reduceeduces odors, indoor pollutants, and VOCs (volatile organic comp effectivelyounds). The cartridge comes with Unit
How it works
- Air gets collected at foot level where bacteria and viruses tend to congregate.
- The air then gets run through the cartridge chamber with High-Intensity UltraViolet light, which penetrates thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria and fatally alters their genetic structure.
- Your air comes out of the top at a breathing level!
RxAir 400 Replacement Cartridge
- Contains the patented RxAir air purification technology that makes the RxAir 400 run.
- The RxAir 400 automatically shuts down after approximately 8,800 hours (approximately 1 full year) of use, and will not operate until the cartridge has been replaced.
- FDA cleared as a Class II Medical Device.
- Proven safe and effective in FDA-certified lab testing.
- Safe with shielded UV lights and no ozone production.
- Uniquely effective in occupied rooms to continuously annihilate viruses, pathogens, and odors.
- Destroys more than 99.9% of airborne bacteria viruses, mold, and fungi, plus neutralizes allergens, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and odors.
- The patented kill chamber forces air around 3 powerful UV-C tubes for an extended period, ensuring the proper 254 nm wavelength dosage for maximum destruction of germs.
|Capacity||800 Square Feet|
|Dimensions||32”h x 12.5”d x 9.5”w|
|Filter Type||Ultraviolet Light|
|Power Source||120 V|
|Energy Use (wattage)||93 watts|
|Electrical||120VAC/60Hz/1.6Amp 3 UV-C lamps|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.